A FE8 PME like many others (or maybe not)

Iris lenna c grants arcane lance to lenna
(1 range 10 might 80 hit 10 crit 5 weight 30 uses grants +6 mag prf wepon )
Here icon
{Beansy} Evil Nos Spear
Dialogue
Iris ok so you are male Pegasus knight who can also anima magic…just how?
lenna its for me that seen normal to me
no its not i was on 3 different continents and nevermind i tell you later but for now grab this lance
lenna what with it its looke unique
iris its arcane lance it will help you with magic
Lenna ok thanks
Iris but i want something from it
Lenna what its it
Iris you help me create some spell deal?
Lenna deal.
Iris lenna b grand iris again spell (dance in form of spell cost 10hp) lenna gets psychc spell
Here icon
{FuriousHaunter} Staff 3
Dialogue
Iris . So lenna you ready ?
Lenna yes but you sure it will work last try my Pegasus go to sleep for 2 days
Iris it will be fine ok here we go … Again!
Lenna… I fill like iam full of energy like i could move twice as often
Iris yes it work thanks lenna here this is for help
Its psychic scroll, ok i go try it on other people see you later lenna
Lenna ………lets keep eye on her in case she overuse this spell.
A rank grants thander lance
(12mt 95 hit 15 crit 5 weight 40 uses 1-2 range
Grants 10 mag target res A rank )
Here icon
{LordGlenn} (ArchaneaIconProject) tile120

Dialogue
Iris hey lenna what up
Lenna hello iris psychic work like shoud so did
Again also working?
Iris yes its working without any problems
Lenna without any problems?
Iris meaby a little …
Lenna a little?
Iris …………okay i almost colapse on…tw…five
times.
Lenna and who was saveing you when this happen
Iris and who was healing you after that and
… Thanks for defending me when i overuse that spell and for that i want you to give you this thander lance it will boost you magic more then arcane lance ok bye see ya later
Lenna… Iris
Iris yes lenna?
Lenna i always watch you back
Iris …and vice versa lenna

1 Like

And now hetace
C rank . hecate gets zachack (12mt 80 hit 15 crit 13 weight 33 use always Has wepon triangle advantage dark tome hetace and description tome made by iris and finished by hecate its filled with all types of magic) here icon and animation
{2WB} (Icon Blitz 1) Flux

Dialogue (hetace dont star on screen)
-iris ok here is good some place quiet place finally i can end this tome
Hecate(go on screen behind iris)hello there.
Iris eekk (go on other side of screen and face hecate) oh hhiii . sorry i just dont expected someone here.
Hecate sorry about scaring you but also i heard something about tome.
Iris yeah i try to end it but it take becuse we go for battle to battle So i dont have tome to dont have time to finish it
Hecate can o see this tome ?
Iris ok here you go but is not ready to use
Hecate (eyes closed)……………(eyes open) ok it shoud be ready now
Iris huh wait how?! It will take me a week to finish it … Here take it its yours you finish it do its shoud be yours right.
Hecate okay?? Then i take my leave (go offscreen)
Iris someone that good with makeing tomes could held me rapair it . I need to catch her later

B rank
hecate Ruby elixir(full heal grants +4 res def luck decreases 1 per turn)here icon
{GabrielKnight} (2) Icon 2

Dialogue
Iris Hey hecate here catch
Hecate oh hello iris what is this?
Iris just drink a little it will be easier then to explain then
Hecate okay? (Close eyes)………………………(open eyes) its taste like strawberries and why it rotate my life force a little?
Iris this is soul elixir it has 2 properties 1 first it will temporarily boost character body in think that first person who drink it is good at and second it will taste like something that first person drink it really like.
Hecate that nice. but what do you want from it?
I want if you can help me with aahh … arrow! We talk later its seen we have guests.

A support grants swap sunflame with sunflare
(15mt 90hit 1-3 range 5 crit 35 uses 7 weight
A rank anima tome effective against monsters)
If sunflame is destroyed you still Ger sunflare
Here icon and animation
{Artist Unknown} Fire Magic (4)

Dialogue
Hecate you sure you want to do this ? It will take o lot of life force.
Iris it will be fine lets
Hecate okay here we go(both close eyes )
…………………… ok its done you All right iris?
Iris yeah i am fine .
Hecate how did nothing happen to you after
putting in so much life force in to this tome
Iris thanks to this
Hecate this stone?
Iris this is azathot its magic stone that can generate life force also quick question hecate
You said becuse of curse you half gorgon right?
Hecate yes why you Asking ?
Iris go with me to my hometown northgate , the place is filled with diffrent types of mages if someone know contercurse that there .
Hecate (smiles) i think about it iris
@DATonDemand if something wrong or you want to change something just say and try to do that.

And exia and bk a will make after new patch roll on(i dont have ideas for now)
However quick questions to @ReturnOfTheBlackKnight this bk if for Path of radiance or between path of radiance and radiant dawn?

1 Like

Recruitment convo for Spades in chapter 4:

Spades: You there, dark mage. Are you responsible for the rise of so many undead in this area?

Tharja: Interesting. A risen capable of speaking. That’s not something you see everyday.

Spades: Answer the question.

Tharja: No, in fact my companions and I are after the answer to that same question.

Spades: Hmm, then it would appear we have a common enemy. I suppose that settles it then, I’m coming with you. The enslavement of so many undead without proper respect to my master is something I cannot abide by.

Tharja: Wait, you wish to join us?

Spades joined your party without your consent

Oh yeah, since I don’t think I ever submitted one, here’s the sprite for the Gravelord’s Sword (made by VelvetKitsune and stolen off the repo.)
{VelvetKitsune} TheFallen

1 Like

the grammar is a little off, but I like the idea

3 Likes

Between PoR and Radiant Dawn. Before helping Macaiaha in Daein uprising.

Also, @Someone can you please make Jormund’s Urvan axe 1-2 range ? Warlord class has a pretty cool ranged animation. It’d be a shame if it goes to waste.

1 Like

@someone I highly recommend using this when writing all this text. Might save you few hours.

2 Likes

I understand the pain man :sob:

Also, I have a backlog of a bunch of skills sitting in my drive, I found it yesterday. Most of them are just + versions or slightly different varients of existing skills. If you want the list, just let me know. More skill variety is always nice.

3 Likes

Quick question about Limistella how old is she ? (I need to know for how bulid a conversations) and what food she like (b rank elixir think)
(Sorry that late i start rework but somehow my brain read Tharja as iris and i drop the rework)

1 Like

Idk ask fe7 lol well lets pretend she is 19 and she likes fish (food) and cats and snakes as pet dislikes undead (but still can summon them lol) and holy relics (literally has one * her trinket * )

2 Likes

Oof busy with life that i forgot to make Ashnar and jormund support i will make it i promise just give me 3h i need to finish my mess

1 Like

Fish food? Yum.

1 Like

I am planning to add this in rank A but my head dont seem to be able to cook anything right now if anyone has anything for this please make rank A but for the C and B rank

Rank C
Ashnard: I am Ashnard King of Daein. You who seem strong and not from here state your name.

Jormund: Who? Me? I am Jormund a warlord of Braxian. I come from the cold harsh wasteland from the north.

Ashnard: North you say I heard that place is a barren wasteland where sun never shines and monsters are strong and big as a montain. Since you live there you must be strong. How about you and your men joining me?

Jormund: As long as you can give us a home and food i will join you

Ashnard: You have my word.

Funfact: it was 3 segment when i thought how it would go became 5 as i wrote here

Rank B
Ashnard: You and your peoples strength never seems to amaze me Jormund. From now you will be my general. I expect great result from you.

Jormund: I wont dissappoint you my king.

Ashnard: Good.

Since c was long as af i shortended B

For rank A Stay tuned for the next ep of drag on ball zee

3 Likes

C support of Jormund and Ashnard is pretty interesting. I imagined that if Ashnard ever met Jormund, he would get impressed by his strength and offer him to work. Jormund being the cunning manipulator he is will accept that.

My only complaint is that B support is too short. How about increasing it’s length a bit ? Overall, a splendid work.

2 Likes

Ok i will think of something for B and A

2 Likes

Okay iris Limistella
C rank
Limistella get soul flux
(10 mt 85 hit 0 crit 1-2 range 6 weight 30 uses prf wepon grants +4 to mag spd luck )
Here icon and animation
{2WB} (Icon Blitz 1) Nosferatu

Dialogue
-Limistella- (behind iris)hello there
-iris- oh hello there(turn back) wahh get back(get on other side screen
-Limistella- iam you ally and be in this group longer than you
-iris- oh okey sorry for that’s you look for me like ghost,sooo whats up.
Limistella - you iris mage that rapair thinks?
Iris yup its so i guess you broke something?
Limistella not me but also found something intresting but is broken could you rapair this tome please?
Iris give it to me(close eyes )……………………(open eyes )okay done now if all thinks are done i be leaving bye.(go offscreen)
Limistella …………………its work perfect how she rapair so fast. (Goes after iris) wait iris can you explain how do you rapair it.

B rank Limistella gets protect spell and fish elixir iris get choco elixir
(Protect is just barrier for def cost 4 HP d rank staffs the same animation as barrier)
( fish elixir full heal grants +4mag skl res)
Here icons
{Celice} Staff 6
{Beansy} Blue Tonic
Dialogue
Limistella hello iris
Iris hi Limistella this time you dont try give me heart attack so how can i help you ?
Limistella how do you rapair this tome for before so fast?
Iris i put some life force as catalyst and tome reawaken
Limistella but takeing even a little of life force from you body can lead to death
Iris(smiles) not if you take form somewhere else. Catch
Limistella huh what is this some kind of magic stone.
Its azathot magicstone who i able to generate life force if you put a little of you life force.
Limistella so that why you make so many item
But What is it made of?
Iris I’ll be honest i dont know i never try to modified becuse i just dont know how it Exactly work.
Limistella can i borrow it ?i try to check how it work and nothing else.
Iris ok here but not for long i need it got it
Limistella got it.

A rank grants for Limistella Hammerne+
(Its just Hammerne with 7 uses )
Dialogue
Iris hello limi you have anything about stone?
Limistella yes its combination od 3 different.types of dragonstones pieces
Iris so in theory can we give this to dragon and if he could transform?
Limistella meaby yes meaby no however if we install this in any tome it will give amazing power however it will need some life force to reawaken.
Iris in simple terms last chance option …………………. Meaby later when we need power on last battle. Thanks limi here is power up version of Hammerne staff for help.
Limistella if you use this stone power i want to know it iris.
Iris(smiles) you be the first person a will show it limi.

@Aswink if something is wrong or you dont like it just
Tell it

1 Like

@Someone Here’s Hayden’s 3rd promotions

Dark Mage {U} FE3-4 {TAS20xx}-stand
Dark Mage {U} FE3-4 {TAS20xx}-walk
Magic
Staff

Dark Cleric
Promotion Gains: +5 Hp, +3 Mag, +5 Skl, +1 Spd, +2 Def, +3 Res, +3 Con, +1 Mov

Class Skill: Solidarity

Shaman —> Summoner —> Dark Cleric

Animations by Loptyr Rip

Map sprites by TAS20xx

67c1bacaaa4049cea5b5d72931868bd861665a58
90ef7e117dd84585a902a1dc0250adb39d7cfa99
Staff (1)
Magic (1)

Holy Sage
Promotion Gains: +3 Hp, +5 Mag, +5 Skl, +3 Spd, +4 Def, +4 Res, +2 Con, +2 Mov

Class Skill: Perfectionist

Holy Sage animations by Luerock

1 Like

Wait you can go 3 tier in this hack?

2 Likes

So i was the idiot who dont link supports to people
who own characters. so if lenna and Velvet supports good or change them in some way(dialogue,Items)?

1 Like

And rapair idiot mode part 2 . Is Limistella support good or change it some way (dialogue, Items)?

1 Like

I was celebrating my greatest festival dashain for 7days soo i wasnt here but i am here now. Ya its nice no complains from me

2 Likes