A Dream of Tiki; Conceptual Short Hack

I wasn’t planning on posting anything here, but I’ve gotten little feedback on this project and I’d like the discussion.

I made a very short rom hack about Tiki based on a dream I had and the idea of her being raised by Medeus. Also to see if FEGBABuilder isn’t too complex for me. Download it here (1.3). More about my dream and ideas on Serene’s Forest. And I would like to here your own ideas for an AU like this!

Credits

Graphics:
Tiki Portraits - BatimeTheBat
Medeus Portrait - Fridgid
Anri Portrait - Atey and Fiuke Bnuy
Manakete Portrait - UltraFenix
Divine Dragon Map Sprites - L95
Earth Dragon Map Sprites - L95
Divine Dragon Battle Animations - L95
Unarmed Tiki Battle Animation - Tykky
Earth Dragon Battle Animations - L95
Generic Manakete Animations - Sirknite31
Manakete Map Sprites - MeatOfJustice
Falchion Item Icon - LordGlenn

Music:
Reign of Despair - Azula
Off to War - RSflame
Endless Battle - Sme
Tearing Shadows - Azula
Army of Darkness - RSflame
Defending - RSflame

Patches:
Battle Transforming Patches - Aera
16 Tracks 12 Sounds - Agro/Brendor
AutoGenLeftOAM - 7743
drumfix -circleseverywhere
Anti-Huffman - Hexator
SOUND_NIMAP - circleseverywhere
SOUND_NIMAP2 - Alusq
Convert Chapter Titles to Text - circleseverywhere
Fix Cam1/camera2 going out of bounds - Stan
Level up speed - Tequila

Special Thanks:
Eventing Help and Encouragement - Neph

1 Like