A Dangerous Game: Treasure Dungeon (SRPG Studio)

I’m back again with another one-chapter game, this one created for the SRPG Studio One-for-All game jam.

You are a contestant on a game show, where you and your friends have been tossed into a dungeon and your goal is to defeat as many enemies and loot as much treasure as you can before time runs out!

Key Features:

• Avatar creation! Create an Avatar with custom boon and bane setups for both stats and weapon types.
  • Reclassing! There are 25 character classes for you and your party to choose from, and you, the Avatar, can pick from any one of them!
  • Randomized treasure! Let’s hope you’ll be able to put what you find in these chests to good use! If you’re lucky, you might find something really special…

Other Features:

• Single RNG
  • The Weapon Triangle (Swords, Lances, Axes), which grants Accuracy ±15
  • Knives, which are Triangle-independent and a fusion of their Radiant Dawn and Fates incarnations
  • AS = Spd - Wt (you need 5 more AS than your opponent for follow-up attacks)

Resources:

Known Issues:

• Mounted healers display stray healing range tiles when using leftover Mov. I need to take another look at the healing range plugin and figure out possible ways to fix it.

Dropbox Link
Discord Server

Screenshots (Avatar Samples)
Midori: Female Merry Man, Dex Boon/Def Bane, Bow Boon/Knife Bane

Midori1
Midori2
Midori3

Arvis: Male Baron, Mag Boon/Lck Bane, Tome Boon/Staff Bane

Arvis1
Arvis2
Arvis3

Titania: Female Great Knight, Res Boon/Mag Bane, Axe Boon/Sword Bane

Titania1
Titania2
Titania3

Other Screenshots

LucyLambert
MidoriBattle.PNG
Nash

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Is this by any chance finished? Other than that though this pretty interesting and cool.

This is indeed finished. I would’ve made it longer, but the allowed dev time for the jam was set up in such a way that I effectively had half as much time to work as everyone else got due to vacation with family occupying the latter half.

Hopefully, what it lacks in length it’ll at least make up for in replayability.