I’m back again with another one-chapter game, this one created for the SRPG Studio One-for-All game jam.
You are a contestant on a game show, where you and your friends have been tossed into a dungeon and your goal is to defeat as many enemies and loot as much treasure as you can before time runs out!
- Avatar creation! Create an Avatar with custom boon and bane setups for both stats and weapon types.
- Reclassing! There are 25 character classes for you and your party to choose from, and you, the Avatar, can pick from any one of them!
- Randomized treasure! Let’s hope you’ll be able to put what you find in these chests to good use! If you’re lucky, you might find something really special…
- Single RNG
- The Weapon Triangle (Swords, Lances, Axes), which grants Accuracy ±15
- Knives, which are Triangle-independent and a fusion of their Radiant Dawn and Fates incarnations
- AS = Spd - Wt (you need 5 more AS than your opponent for follow-up attacks)
- Mounted healers display stray healing range tiles when using leftover Mov. I need to take another look at the healing range plugin and figure out possible ways to fix it.
Screenshots (Avatar Samples)
Midori: Female Merry Man, Dex Boon/Def Bane, Bow Boon/Knife Bane
Arvis: Male Baron, Mag Boon/Lck Bane, Tome Boon/Staff Bane
Titania: Female Great Knight, Res Boon/Mag Bane, Axe Boon/Sword Bane