A collaborative: Fixing Bath

Over the years, Bath’s appearance has been subject to much(well-founded) ridicule. His disfigurement has been a pungent example of FE6’s status as not-to-be-trusted when referencing official portraits during the creation of our own.
But during all this time, not a single soul has cracked the code. Not a single person on the entirety of the Internet has answered this simple query:
Today, I call upon you, residents of the official Fire Emblem Universe forums, to assist in answering this question that has haunted us for more than a decade.
Hopefully, we can lay this to rest, and relieve our favorite armor knight(behind like 5 others) of the absolute agony he has experienced nonstop since 2002.

I’ve provided my own edit here:
I wish you all much luck in your attempts to tackle this veritable abomination.

16 Likes

Far too easy.

17 Likes

not every fire emblem character has to be conventionally attractive, it’s not like everyone in real life is

bath is beautiful the way he is :slight_smile:

9 Likes

My submission

12 Likes

barth

This is a good point, though.

(Even if this is also very good.)

9 Likes

Usually when my bath needs fixing I call up a plumber.

9 Likes

My point exactly. I don’t think every character in Fire Emblem has to look attractive.

If you don’t like the sprite, don’t use it for a reference.

how do you fix one fe6 character? by turning him into another fe6 character

9 Likes

The real abomination here is calling him Bath.

8 Likes

Bath changed
Tried to give it a shot, probably even worse than before

Bald Bath also this

5 Likes

Why is this flagged? It’s hilarious and good natured.

8 Likes

I may have gone a little overboard.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I think Barth is fine the way he is and I don’t see the reason to hate on 'em, or to claim to be “improving” when you’re really just making your own edition. FE6 has some portraits with a lot of character in them, and they aren’t worth discrediting just to hop a bandwagon.

15 Likes

Honestly, I feel like a hack that accepts this issue somewhat is Dark Lord and the Maiden of Light. All of the characters in the hack aren’t just conventionally attractive heartthrobs; there are some characters that might not be worthy of @anon686116’s anime girl folder. I don’t know if this was intentional by the creator, but it was something I enjoyed with the hack and a breath of fresh air among the supermodel mugs we normally see.

What does this have to with Bath? Nothing, I just feel like we could always use some more hack praise.

13 Likes

Clearly the issue with Bath is that he does not have enough Bath in his mug. To rectify this issue, I have created a mug with 100% more Bath(tub)
in other words: fuck it, bath on bath
fixbath

3 Likes

Tfw I came in here hoping to see that someone had made a dope full custom Barth mug.

4 Likes

new bath
I am sorry for failing you, sire. This was more an excuse to practice hair kek

Here’s a ref of Bath’s official art for anyone who wants to take a stab at it.

Summary