1h Blitz R1 [Complete]

It’s true. I took an extra few minutes trying to fix some eye and mouth frames.

2 Likes

oh my god this hack has numerous DIFFERENT units doing numerous THINGS!

1 Like

Why have one person do a thing when you can have multiple people do a thing amiright @Runa

the more of thing

the better things is

1 Like

you’re all filthy cheaters and i win by default >:(

1 Like

let me write a haiku about things

things that spam the thread
take away from the projects
why don’t we cut back?

thank you

1 Like

On a more serious note are multiple submissions allowed because I’m half tempted to do it again

2 Likes

Yup! Go wild. Though if you make multiple, I make no promises to play all of them. In fact… I’m making no promises to play any of these (promises are scary), but I’ve been slowly uploading videos on them one by one. Speaking of which.

This is @Darrman’s hack (16 mins):

Full playlist

3 Likes

I apologise for your suffering. If I make a second attempt, it will be less bad. Maybe. Probably. I’ll still have to cheat most likely. I’ll try to make the enemies have weapons the next time.

Here’s the reason the enemies can’t use their weapons. Be warned: it’s stupid.

… I copied a block of cutscene units from another chapter and pasted them in. Anything to save time!

1 Like

I tried.

^^ The above is an FE7 hack. I don’t know if the end event works properly because FE7 is more different than I thought. But it was fun to learn under pressure.

I would’ve liked to make recolors work but I ran out of time. Enjoy a compelling story lost cabbages, cruel soldiers, and more.

FE7 Hack.emulator-0 FE7 Hack.emulator-3 FE7 Hack.emulator-4 FE7 Hack.emulator-5

EDIT: Play on Lyn HM for “best” experience.

11 Likes

I present to you guys: Fire Emblem The Sacred MacGuffin!
download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vrm8Hz4euGJ10gkTVMnRruJWO-LfunvP?usp=sharing
Screenshot 2

Screenshot 1

I feel very lucky, because I did not have to make most portraits, palettes, weapons and the map. This little hack is about XP (me) and his band completing his journey by retrieving the sacred MacGuffin. Something goes wrong however though…

Screenshot 3
Oh no! The Sacred MacGuffin has been stolen!!

Anyway, have fun playing this hack :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Fire Emblem: Questionable Innocence
After Emma and her friends do some questionably legal things, they end up being chased down by the King’s Guards. However, if they can get to the local public building :tm: , they’ll be free from the King’s wrath.
1hour.emulator 1hour.emulator2 1hour.emulator3 1hour.emulator4
Featuring:

• six playable characters!
  • A dumb valkyrie with a seige tome!
  • nonsensical writing!
  • A dumb sniper with a longbow!
  • The default Sacred Stones music because I ran out of time to insert my own!

With all of these quality features, why would you not try it out? It’s cheaper than Super Mario 3d Allstars which is just basically three ROMS anyways! Say no to switch games and say yes to this hack. Only for the low, low price of Free! +shipping and handeling
Download and credits.

9 Likes

Fire Emblem - Faltharian Heist

There is no story, only hacc.

• Flier lord and buddies (i hope triangle attack works i didn’t test lmao)
  • Most everyone are prepromotes
  • Axe falcoknights
  • 3 chapters, all maps were made beforehand, however everything else was done in 59 minutes.

Download

9 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: cheater

Putting us all to shame. 3 chapters? Wut

3 Likes

all maps were made beforehand, however everything else was done in 59 minutes.

nah

6 Likes

time up! TIME’S UP! silliest chapter i have ever made i used selfmade stuff and circleseverywhere sword dancer anim. no end event because time’s up xD

3 Likes

Screenshots? Tell us about your chapter

Oops, sorry, i was at the limit of the hour and, even if i can “cheat”. It’s a silly chapter that start with navarre and a edgy looking girl who is navarre “Lil’ Sis” in a town for her test to become an swordmaster and suddenly she promotes into a dancer, memes starts.

ScreenShats

5 Likes

Round One is Done

Voting will begin soon. Congrats to everyone who finished theirs!

I’ll also make some more vids on submissions.

15 submissions total

I’m thinking Round 2 should start on January 1st.

9 Likes

@SirNicee’s entry

This was enjoyable to play! The only part that I found tiresome was the light brand user right near the start. Great job, especially considering you’d never even made a chapter before.

6 Likes