Mugging Blitz Round 1

#Download package

#Time: December 1 until December 8
#Goal: Make as many free-to-use mugs as possible

All right guys you know the drill - same as the Chapter Creation Blitz and the Mapping Blitz, our goal is to make as many mugs as possible in the space of a week. At the end of the week all of the submissions will be released as a package free for anyone to use in their projects.

##Guidelines:

• All skill levels welcome - DON’T WORRY if you’ve never made a mug this is the perfect chance to start!
  • Splices are allowed, existing characters are allowed keeping in mind your submitted mugs will be free to use and edit by anyone (with credit)
  • Images should be GBA insertable format (including eye/mouth frames and minimug)
  • Please no TLP style minimugs (lazy face cutouts)
  • Submit by posting in this thread, the corresponding SF thread, or directly sending it to me

##Useful Resources for Beginners:

8 Likes

Mugging blitz?
How many people can we mug in 48 hours? GO!

2 Likes

No TLP Minis? This is something I can actually enjoy.

1 Like

Challenge accepted.

Btw, what are TLP minis?

1 Like

The default mini-portrait is the one on the left. The Last Promise simply uses a 32x32 cut-out from the main portrait’s face and uses that(displayed on the right)

1 Like

I’ll forever be annoyed that it’s known as TLP minis, considering Blazer copied others due to it being easier. cough

1 Like

Barely 3 hours in and we already have some entries:

@Tequila:

Kyubey:

Soh:

Anonymous:

2 Likes

Except for the last one that I have no idea whatever or whyever the fuck anything, those all were made before the blitz started. As soh would state, :/

1 Like

As long as it’s submitted before the deadline

2 Likes

(Random Shaman Dude)
(Moneyman Reimagined)
(Warrior/Berserker Dude)
(Cake)
(Priest/Bishop/Monk Dude)

2 Likes

Stuff from my dead hack.

General Dude

Other General Dude

2 Likes

ayy
yuh
ayy
yuh!
My first submisson for this, yes I’m fully aware the top half needs to be centered more, can I be bothered to fix it? Not right now. :stuck_out_tongue: Working at BLITZ speeds. Palette has also been arranged accordingly in Usenti. This handsome fella goes by the name of Maule but you can call him Barry, Bob, Kevin or whatever you fancy.

EDIT:

Couldn’t quite stick to my word, after having some errors pointed out which really bothered me once I saw them myself too, I decided to improve the mug even if I said I was too lazy too and also remembered to add in blinking frames this time too.

1 Like

Enjoy

8 Likes

this is the worst fan art ever where’s his mustache???

Hello darkness, my old friend…

3 Likes

Submitted by Giffany-chan:
(Gravity Falls Giffany)

Scraiza & Giffany-chan:
(Arla)

Golden Makoto & Giffany-chan:
(GK Seth)

Calvin & Golden Makoto & Giffany-chan:
(Origin Eirika)

4 Likes

And you’d think that’s all the portraits I’d submit?
Beta Neimi with blinking and mouth frames
villager + thea fusion, I’ll call her Kate

2 Likes

More stuff
Bandit Boss
Edgy Cav

1 Like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rogue or Thief

-dit
wadafa i forgot the final smile

2 Likes

Oh, yes, if slightly old mugs are fine, I can definitely throw these on the pile.

Someone wanted a gba Marty. He’s a splice/edit of Bord Cord Lot or Wade (I don’t remember who’s who) and some random bandit. FE7 colours on the left, original FE4 ones on the right.

Midia from Shadow Dragon. Just a trace/paint-over of the SD artwork.

3 Likes

Low quality stuff from 2015.

Improved version of the general dude I posted earlier.

1 Like