FEU vs FE Midori

Chapter 14: The Immortal Kishuna

Green_01
As far as I know, this is standard issue 14B. I’ve never actually finished Ephraim route.
Green_02
Here’s Vigarde, right at the top. He’s a pain. He also has triple digit avoid.
Green_06
Rebecca, deleting the first of many Luna shamans on the map.
Green_08
Kyle scores the first of many slim lance crits this chapter.
Green_10
On the first enemy phase, Aion appears.
Green_11
Kishuna is hot on his heels.
Green_12
Boyd can’t hit these sword users to save his life.
Green_13
They have very poor attack, at least.
Green_14 Green_15 Green_16 Green_17
Oh, did I mention there’s a ton of status staves? Oscar dodges this sleep shot.Green_24 Green_19 Green_21 Green_23
Levels are earned.
Green_28
And this sleep connects. Dieck is taking a trip to dream land.
On another note, the first five turns consist of hordes of reinforcements piling in from both sides. It’s not safe to proceed onwards until they have all been cleaned out.
Green_33 Green_29 Green_30 Green_34
The reinforcements halt at this point.
Green_39 Green_35 Green_36 Green_38
Rebecca has cleared out her half of the map and moves to deal with the central armours. Arden just tanks his half of the map, so there’s still plenty of enemies to clean out.
Green_42 Green_43
L’Arachel gets hit by a status staff. She then immediately gets rid of it thanks to her skills. She spends the next few turns baiting out that status staff.
Green_49 Green_51 Green_44 Green_45
Take good notice of Nino reaching C staves.
Green_52 Green_53 Green_54 Green_56
Yes, Aion the generic palette swap is a playable character. He is also one of our safe units. However, Kishuna will throw a spanner in the works of actually using him this chapter.
Green_55 Green_57
Critting a Luna enemy is always fun. Rebecca scavenges a chest key for her trouble.
Green_58
Anyway, here’s Aion. Ambush, Prayer, and Great Shield make for quite a defensive skill lineup. This goes well with his base 19 defence. Also, four leadership stars.
Green_60
Unnecessary Great Shield is funny.
Green_61 Green_62
And Arden gets berserked.
Green_63 Green_64 Green_65 Green_66 Green_67 Green_68
The restore staff was on L’Arachel, halfway across the map. She had to run as far as she could, before Ninian danced her. Then she traded the restore to Dieck, who traded it to Boyd, who traded it to Nino, who then was barely outside of Kishuna’s range. Arden then got another lance rank once he got his sanity back.
Green_70
Then he capped his move. 15 move on an armour knight. Green Arden is a thing of beauty. Certainly learned lessons from his FE4 incarnation.
Green_72
There used to be a longbow archer here. Kyle dealt with him and got this body ring.
Green_73 Green_74
Yes, Kishuna did just dodge a 100. He cannot die, so there is no point in even attempting to kill him.
Green_79 Green_81 Green_82 Green_75 Green_76 Green_77
Treasure and levels.
Green_83
This level is terrible.
Green_84 Green_85 Green_86 Green_89
Time to open the door and charge into the second half of the map.
Green_95 Green_90 Green_91 Green_92
Green_94 Green_93
A big group of mages had spawned while I cleaned up the bottom of the map. Everyone attempts to get some experience, at the very least.
Green_98 Green_99
Nino profits nicely.
Green_102 Green_101
Verserk has massive range. The greyed out druid hit Oscar with a berserk. Also, every shaman in that group has Luna.
Green_107
Very out of the way treasure.
Green_108 Green_109 Green_110
And that’s a reset. Except this hack lets you save any time! My last save was just before dealing with the Luna shaman group. Dieck was inside Kishuna’s range so he couldn’t be restored…
Green_112
Kyle caps out.
Green_113 Green_115
This time, I moved Aion down. Kishuna chases the closest unit to him. This way, he gets moved out of the way of the combat so my staff users don’t get sealed.
Green_118
That’s definitely a level.
Green_121 Green_125
It’s time for Ephraim the blue-haired to take on the big bad emperor. Dubious hit rate…
Green_124
Boyd beats up some leftovers to earn some more experience.
Green_128
Thanks, Vigarde!
Green_132
Kyle survives the counter easily.
Green_133 Green_134
And that’s the end of Grado.
Green_140 Green_135 Green_136 Green_137
Couple more levels mopping up the last few bits and pieces.
Green_141
And Cecilia gets herself an extra leadership star.
Green_142 Green_143
Axes or a point of move? I chose the axe. Great Knight felt right for a tank like Kyle anyway.
Green_144 Green_147
Last few levels, and the throne is seized.
Green_148
Vigarde disintegrates…
Green_150
Introducing Renault the grey-haired, and Chiki the green-haired. The latter is safe, so she’s going to be used.
Green_151 Green_152
The worst sacred twin and the best sacred twin.

Green_153
Next time: A desert map without a prep screen! I’ll be handing over to…
15 Darr
Uh-oh. It’s suffering time. See you soon!

2 Likes
Chapter 15 Part 1: Prepless Desert

Green_154
This doesn’t seem to be changed at all. I’m glad the devs didn’t bring out FE3 Chapter 11. I hate that map. That doesn’t mean I don’t hate this map too. I do.
The gimmick here is that there is no battle prep screen initially. When Eirika and Ephraim talk to each other, a battle prep will be activated. So what you see is what you get.
Green_155
He’s servicable.
Green_156
He’s actually fairly useful at dealing with the weaker enemies since they have pathetic res and he has good speed.
Green_157
And lastly, our final safe unit. Her bases are awful. And since she’s safe, she needs to be trained up.
Green_159
The first order of business is to get this village.
Green_171
Lyn was one shot from B bows, so I took the opportunity.
Green_172
Sety runs down into the desert to go treasure hunting. What’s a desert map without it?
Green_173
An all too common sight.
Green_174
Treasure!
Green_180
Some of Chiki’s growths break 100%. She gets +2 luck here, and I saw her get +2 speed on a failed attempt.
Green_182
Klimt was stealing all my kills with Bolting snipes, so I dragged him back a bit.
Green_183
The other oranges died.
Green_184
Stop missing.
Green_186 Green_187
Pegasus reinforcements roll in. Dozla gets an odd level before being left on death’s door.
Green_188 Green_190
More levels.
Green_192
Lyn was working on her bow rank picking off some reinforcements, and now she’s surrounded. Green_193
There’s a joke to be made here…
Green_194 Green_195
Lyn switches to a sword and attempts a breakout. She nearly perishes with the triangle disadvantage.
Green_196
More treasure.
Green_197
Activating this talk brings you to the battle prep screen. I hold off to gather more treasure.
Green_199
Reinforcements continue to roll in.
Green_200
Always nice to see.
Green_201
Yes, Caellach does move. He’s an utter monster.
Green_202 Green_203
More levels.
Green_204
Not in a million years. Or until she’s levelled up properly. Which is unlikely to take place on this chapter.
Green_205
Very nice level.
Green_206
Perhaps the best treasure. At least, it’s a candidate.
Green_207 Green_210
He moves. He’s strong. He’s durable. He’s even got respectable speed. And Sol. And Cancel. And his Hoplon Guard. Caellach is not a man to be trifled with.
Green_209 Green_211
Meh and the real best treasure, respectively.
Green_214 Green_215
Probably could have gotten more levels on Chiki, but three will have to do for this first run.
Green_216 Green_217
Ah, Dragon Crater. My favourite part of Gaiden. It was so good Echoes killed it.
What the Dragon Crater ambushes and this have in common is starting on enemy phase.

Next time: loop two of the desert.

2 Likes

Sorry, not sorry

Chapter 15 Part 2: Grinding Up the Est

Green_219
If I have to level you up, you better get some good levels.
Green_220
Also, promotion.
Green_221 Green_222
Brighton’s a few levels down. Getting him to promotion level is also on the bucket list.
Green_223
The situation after turn “1”. Turn count persists after the prep screen though, so it was really about turn 13 or so.
Green_224
Pictured: Fodder for Nino.
Green_225
One more level before promotion.
Green_227
Strength and defence are two stats that will prove lacking.
Green_228 Green_229
I believe the primary healer lacking any healing is a major problem.
Green_230
Arden gets STRONGER.
Green_231 Green_232
Nino gets ever stronger as she deletes a squadron of enemies.
Green_233
One Pugi crit later and that axe is mine. Again.
Green_235
Sety forgot he was Sety and failed to gain speed on level up.
Green_236
Sweet dreams, Arden. Keep tanking the entire map.
Green_237
Not much left of those enemies. Fodder for Chiki.
Green_238
Safy acquires a mend staff so she can actually do her job. A spare restore was also bought, since the previous one was running a bit low on uses.
Green_240
Silver lining: getting hit by the Eclipse knocked Sety directly into Resolve range. This will be important later.
Green_242
Nice dodge. The sleep guy gets killed next turn.
Green_243 Green_246
Ready for promotion.
Green_247
Karin sorts out the sleep guy.
Green_251
She then cantos off to this tile.
Green_248
Rebecca gets even faster.
Green_253 Green_254
Two levels later…
Green_256
The map is clear. Sety deletes the paladin.
Green_257
One last sneaky level.
Green_258 Green_259
Uh, did these guys always move? Sety murders them all.
Green_260 Green_263
Another level. He was one-shot by most of the enemies at this range, though. A robe should help deal with that issue.
Green_264 Green_265
After taking the best part of a few real life years to train her, Lyn finally breaks 20 strength.
Green_266
Be one with the horse.
Green_267 Green_268
Time for some generic enemy abuse.
Green_269
Soon, you’ll be useful.
Green_271 Green_277
She can take a round from Valter at this stage. If Luna doesn’t activate. Luna activates a lot.
Green_278
The final desert treasure.
Green_279 Green_280
Valter dies. Chiki hits level 10.
Green_281
And with that, I’m free.

Next time, we return to Renais. My work on this Let’s Play has reached its conclusion. Perhaps I’ll be in another one of these some day.

2 Likes
Madness rules me

I see Renais Castle in my future

So fun fact, because deployment slots are dumb, I legitimately CANNOT DEPLOY every Safe unit. This is the team barring the Lords who are forced in this map for obvious reasons if you’ve played FE8 before.

If you’re wondering why I benched Boyd and Kyle, put simply, I had to bench 2 units anyway and I have a magic boner

Never change Japan

I know he’s recruitable but…

Arden is fun

Speed/10

Well, if you weren’t a corpse before, now you’ve pissed me off

Procs Adapt
OH NO

So… You’re probably wondering how I got into this situation

…Yeah no, Ilios naturally doubles Arden

This Arden has capped move. Posting this here because I almost used the Boots on him to cap an already capped stat.

Thanks GBA AI

She gets doubled btw

Yeah, this doubles Arden btw. Just thought that beared repeating

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS

Thanks again Doc. Shrodinger’s Sothe haunts us even now

I hate Great Shield

Spd+Str/10

Have I mentioned I love Midori Slim Lances?

Can’t complain

Not pictured because I was slow to the uptake was an HP only level up for Bryton. That I can complain about.

Bolting Doubling is fun. Being one damage off from a ORKO is not.

He actually got HP/Spd, but I am bad at paying attention

If this was FE Girls, that’d be a Fortify Asshole. Let’s not talk about what this map would be if this was FE Girls

We DO NOT deserve Midori Arden

A bunch of Reinforcements showed up. It was uneventful

SHE’LL DO HER BEST

Speed.

Meh

PARDON.

Gogogo girl

Blah

What weapon triangle?

YOU KNOW WHAT’S GREAT? FLYERS WITH MOVE GROWTHS

STRONG, STURDY, SL- What do you he’s not slow?

cracks knuckles. You’re gonna be fun to deal with

Audhulma for game!

Ftr, Move is capped at 15, Midori just, seemingly only for move, continues to show move procs REGARDLESS of if you’ve capped the stat

Move procs give me a high akin to proccing RES in FE3

Let’s begin.

Two crits later completes Lyn’s redemption arc

And, my time with Green has passed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIkA8d0P6xU

Have fun Teq and ESPECIALLY SMILIES

Enjoy the freshly promoted Lordlings

DIE LYON DIE

Same situation as MC: 12 deployment slots, forced lords, and 14 units total. So Aion and Boyd, as members of the not-insane-movement club, find themselves benched.

Forgot to take screenies, but I decided to show Eirika some favoritism and gave her the Accost, Miracle, and Cancel manuals that have been sitting in the convoy for who-knows-how-long. Vantage-Accost-Cancel would have been an even funnier combination, but we couldn’t get Vantage because it needed to be stolen from the Ch9 Eirika boss, and we don’t have a thief for some reason.

FE8J-Midori_01

The map is basically the same as vanilla, except a bit wider on the right, and one the heroes is…this dude. FE7 Ch 13x boss, if you don’t recall. We want to kill him right away.

FE8J-Midori_03 FE8J-Midori_04

Why? Well, he’s got really good stats, a devil axe with GUARANTEED REVERSAL (seriously, it’s tied to his character id), and drops a nice thing. If you don’t kill him right away (or at least put someone for him to attack on EP), he’ll attack a snag and die immediately. It’s hilarious.

FE8J-Midori_05

Did you know Eirika gets automatic B ranks in all 3 magics? Because she totally does. She misses the first shot here but gets the second…

FE8J-Midori_06

And here’s why we want to kill him. This ring grants Renewal, Boon, and DOUBLES ALL YOUR LEVEL-UPS (except mov, alas).
Eirika’s going to hold onto it for now; as a level 1 unit, she’ll get lots of exp. Karin destroys the snag and Eirika parks herself in front of it. She will choke the point, in other words.

FE8J-Midori_07

Obligatory “ARDEN ZOOM” image. I will never get tired of seeing a general with 15 move.

FE8J-Midori_08

Kyle somehow hits a hero with a brave sword and gets this crappy level.

FE8J-Midori_09 FE8J-Midori_10

Angel ring status: Busted.

FE8J-Midori_11

I completely forgot about this falcoknight with a sleep staff and forgot to pack any restores…

FE8J-Midori_12

…but that’s OK, because Nino has a 1-use restore left. How convenient!

FE8J-Midori_13

Hmm…I think I will not take those odds. Let’s get someone competent over, shall we?

FE8J-Midori_14

A bit better. Alas, she missed one.

FE8J-Midori_16

Fortunately for me, Karin didn’t. No more status staffs on this map.

FE8J-Midori_17

Eirika’s having a grand old time murdering everything up here. I gave her the magic ring, the luck ring, the shield ring, and barriered her up prior, so she shouldn’t have any issues.

FE8J-Midori_18

She still has the angel ring. I don’t understand why this didn’t get doubled.

FE8J-Midori_19

Kyle gets a rather Kyle level. Luck’s nice, though he could really use some skill.

FE8J-Midori_20 FE8J-Midori_21 FE8J-Midori_22 FE8J-Midori_23

Eirika finishes off the entire corner (about 10 enemies), and gets kind of bonkers. Included in there was a berserker with a dragonshield, which I can’t steal because Sothe has mysteriously gone missing.

FE8J-Midori_24

Uh… I could have sworn Karin (as the Tana replacement) could recruit Syrene?
Guess I was wrong. I know Vanessa can, but she’s dead, and I think Abel can (as the Innes replacement), but I didn’t have room to bring him, so… guess we have to try and keep her alive?
Also the other NPCs now move around, which actually makes it harder. I’m trying to rescue them and bring them back to the starting point so they don’t get sniped by wyverns.

FE8J-Midori_25 FE8J-Midori_26

A nice level and a good weapon.

FE8J-Midori_27

Ced barriers up Ephraim in preparation for some druid reinforcements and gets a good level.

FE8J-Midori_28

All damage, no hit. I opt not to do this.

FE8J-Midori_29

Instead, we rescue the kid.

FE8J-Midori_30

Karin hits the paladin under the menu in the previous screenshot, proc’ing Luna once, but doesn’t kill and gets a lousy level.

FE8J-Midori_31

Tiki’s holding the bridge in the middle of the map, and seems to be doing just fine.

FE8J-Midori_32

2 important stats for Safy.

FE8J-Midori_33 FE8J-Midori_34

Here are the druid reinforcements in question: One with flux, one with nosferatu, and one with the rather threatening Luna. Paired with Lyon’s 7 (!) leadership stars, these guys are annoying.

FE8J-Midori_35

The final…cavalier? suicides for a level that caps luck.

FE8J-Midori_36

Tiki’s doing fine at the bridge, thanks for asking.

FE8J-Midori_37

Arden’s rescuing a small child, but that doesn’t matter; he still destroys this brigand with a crit…

FE8J-Midori_39

…but that doesn’t matter, because then Safy dies. I had her go out and kill a warrior with a Pugi but she got into range of too many things and didn’t dodge any of them.

FE8J-Midori_41

Tanky Tiki…tanks things. Renewal should keep her topped up just fine.

FE8J-Midori_43

An ok level for Karin, killing…a mage knight, I want to say.

FE8J-Midori_44 FE8J-Midori_45

Slim lance great, level…not so great.

FE8J-Midori_46

I want to see if I can block the Luna and Nosferatu spawns, so I park Lyn and Bryton over their spawn points.

FE8J-Midori_47

And Eirika trades over the angel ring to her slightly-less-awesome sibling.

FE8J-Midori_48

Another silly enemy thinking they can kill her, another level.

FE8J-Midori_49 FE8J-Midori_50

I used Nino on a forest instead of Safy to counter-kill this warrior, thinking he wouldn’t hit. But he did. She would have actually survived a crit, it turns out, but that wasn’t necessary. That’s one of the big threats down on the eastern side.

FE8J-Midori_51

Turns out blocking the spawns doesn’t work, and we have a bit of a problem on our hands.

FE8J-Midori_52 FE8J-Midori_53

What’s that? My cheap criticals invalidate your cheap criticals? Too bad!

FE8J-Midori_54

Back to normal, mortal, levels…but hey, she caps speed!

FE8J-Midori_55

Taking out the last annoyance and potential killer of the civilians: A bolting sage.

FE8J-Midori_56

Muscle bishop, anyone?

FE8J-Midori_57

Just like that random Eirika level, Ephraim gets a non-doubled level despite having the angel ring. Very odd. I’ve never had that happen before, but I was too tired to debug.

FE8J-Midori_59

Karin and Arden were trying to protect Syrene from 2 wyverns. Unfortunately, they couldn’t kill both and rescue a civilian, so Arden picked up the civilian and Karin guarded one side of Syrene so only one wyvern could attack her, since she can survive one hit, and then someone could heal her.

FE8J-Midori_61

Becky’s tanking the eastern wyverns (well, the ones that are left). She gets a crit here.

FE8J-Midori_62

Remember what I said about healing Syrene? Turns out that doesn’t work if the AI is an idiot and attacks, as is the case here. The wyvern doesn’t miss. I’m not restarting.

FE8J-Midori_63

Tiki apparently likes the smell of flame-broiled horse, because she’s getting good levels.

FE8J-Midori_64

Syrene’s death has been avenged.

FE8J-Midori_65

Never going to say no to defense on such a fantastic mage.

FE8J-Midori_66

Well, the ring seems to be working now.

FE8J-Midori_67

Incidentally, if you’re wondering whether Tiki can get +4 speed level-ups when using the ring, the answer is yes.

FE8J-Midori_68

I dunno what kind of AI these civilians have, but this lady seemingly has a death wish.

FE8J-Midori_69 FE8J-Midori_70

Fortunately, Angry Bryton is here to save the day. Wrath is great.

FE8J-Midori_71

Safy gets a pretty helpful crit, allowing me to do…something. I forget exactly what, but it was helpful.

FE8J-Midori_72

Warriors are spawning from forts in the southeast, so Becky goes over to train her sword rank a bit.

FE8J-Midori_73

Ephraim…
I guess he does need the res, but, like, seriously?

FE8J-Midori_74

I’ve decided I’m bored of waiting for reinforcements. It’s time to deal with Lyon. Eirika and her 14 move are headed over.

FE8J-Midori_75

Karin removes a potential obstacle in Eirika’s way.

FE8J-Midori_76FE8J-Midori_79

Some more reinforcements in the northwest. Ephraim’s dealing with them.

FE8J-Midori_77 FE8J-Midori_78

Meanwhile in the middle, Tiki finally finishes off the last of that group.

FE8J-Midori_80

Say it with me. Luna. Is. Busted.
She was one square away from Lyon last turn, otherwise she could have one-rounded him (barrier boost went down).

FE8J-Midori_81

One last level for best girl.

FE8J-Midori_83

Accost means she can one-round him anyway, even without crits (as she did here).

FE8J-Midori_84

I’d say she turned out pretty good, no?

FE8J-Midori_85

No idea who to give this to (before you say ‘Eirika!’, a unit can only learn 3 manuals, so she’s capped). It’s Smilies’ decision, anyway.

We don’t get the rescue staff for saving all the civilians because Syrene died. Oh well.

Well, half of that sentence isn’t true anymore.

On to you, Smilies! Don’t fail us now!

2 Likes

Incidentally, if you’re wondering whether Tiki can get +4 speed level-ups when using the ring, the answer is yes.

ZOOM

The question is, is @SgtSmilies still around, or did he die?!

1 Like

Rescue someone from the snag tile with Nino because otherwise you would have needed her damage contribution to kill that druid, and you wanted to bait enemies in a certain pattern in the top area [but they didn’t cooperate anyway].

Welcome to the first of the last 4 chapters of the game, all of which are under my jurisdiction. I am completely blind on this game, so let’s get started.
Also I did take screenshots of every level up but do you really care? i ultimately end up not using most of them.

Chapter 18

Midori-0
So this is Eirika. She’s good. This will be important later.

Midori-9
egg

Midori-10
This is Grommel. I was informed that he would be a problem on this map. I also forgot to get a panning shot but it’s literally just vanilla chapter 18 so dont worry about it.

Midori-17
First, we do this.
Midori-19
Midori-20
Midori-21
Midori-22
Midori-23
Midori-24
and so a champion falls.

Nothing else in this chapter even stands the slightest chance against our dudes
Midori-27
(This is the other boss.)

It is a great source of EXP though because all of the eggs (which have 50 HP for some reason, and thus NEVER HATCH) give at least 50 exp. Like the civilians in FE4 chapter 4 but with more genocide.

Midori-30
I did get this level though which is nice.
Midori-31
Also Great Shield procced on a Stone, doing nothing.

Midori-38
this is foreshadowing

Midori-47
Ephraim cuddles his closest friend, thus ending the chapter.

Chapter 19

Midori-51
eek! a ghost!

Midori-56
this chapter’s kind of a clusterfuck. If you thought chapter 19 is hard in vanilla FE8… it’s actually easier here lol so have fun.

Midori-57
You also get 20 deployment slots

Midori-59
I decided to focus on Tiki a lot here. This becomes important later.

Midori-63
Doc killed our only thief (he deserved it) so I have to make do with chest keys instead. Also we have 5 uses of Warp and 5 uses of Hammerne so I’m going to use them liberally.

Midori-68
We do this to get a Luna manual. Nothing else in this chapter is even a little worthwhile. There’s a physic but I have Latona, Fortify (which i didnt use), and another Physic.

Midori-80
Torch staff reveals the boss.

Midori-85
M-Up staff on Safy

Midori-89
lol

Midori-91
omae wa mou
shindeiru

Midori-102
I decided not to one-turn it though (which I could’ve) so that Tiki could go on a raging bender. emphasis on rage.
Which allowed this to happen.

Midori-106
Midori-107
Midori-108

If you don’t know the gimmick of this mission (because I ignored it) there are bishops with Rescue staves that they can use on allied units. So, Entrap staves.
A bishop decided to use it on this armor knight, who was then subsequently entrapped AGAIN on the same phase.
This is the last turn of the mission too so he lived.

Midori-110
Midori-111
Midori-113
A one-two punch later…
Midori-120
Midori-122
And the chapter is over.

Midori-126
Warpskipping this chapter also nets me the Light Brand! An item I’ve NEVER gotten in vanilla. You’re welcome, Rausten generics.

Chapter 20

It is at this exact moment that I realize Tiki is an unkillable god and all my strategies warp around her massive chad statistics.
Midori-128
Midori-135
Midori-136
Midori-138
I gave other units skills and items too and literally none of it ended up mattering one bit!!

Midori-139
So let’s set the stage.

Midori-141
Sedgar is here! Doc really wanted me to recruit him. (we do not recruit him)
Midori-146
This motherfucker drops a Steel Sword. C’mon.
Midori-143
Morva is terrifying even if I forgot to grab his stats. His weapon pierces defense.

Midori-144
He goes out like a bitch.
I warped in and murdered him on the first turn.

Midori-145
Her power grows.

Midori-147
I use Latona because I can just to be safe, but I don’t think she took any damage either way so it didn’t really matter.

Midori-149
Riev starts gloating, having apparently not noticed that his big dragon boy was FUCKING MASSACRED.
Midori-150
This does not end well for them.

Midori-153
Midori-158
Midori-159
Midori-160
tiki caps many stats

Midori-151
Thanks bro

Midori-164
Riev is actually kinda strong.
Midori-168
Not strong enough.

Midori-170
“Oh fuck–”
Midori-173

Midori-177
(This is important later.)

Midori-180
At this moment I could end the chapter.
But…
Midori-178

Midori-181
Midori-182
In order to reach him, we have to warp Nils over.

Midori-183
What is about to follow is not appropriate for all audiences.

Midori-185
Midori-186
(this is a crit)
Midori-187
Midori-188
peace

With a Luna critical, Tiki deals 273 damage to Sedgar in one hit, vaporizing him in an instant, reducing to atoms even the memory of the man who was once Sedgar.

Midori-189
Midori-190
Love you, Doc.

Midori-194
And with that we end the chapter.

Final Chapter (Part 1)

Midori-195
lol imagine doing this chapter legitimately

Midori-196
Lyon is actually kinda wild.
We will kill him on the first turn.

Midori-197
Throwing a wrench in our strategy is the fact that I can’t bring dancers. We got 20 slots last time but now we only get 12. We actually can’t even deploy all of the safe units so I bench some of them I can’t remember. I could’ve benched most of them and it wouldn’t have mattered.

Midori-199
Midori-200
I don’t need to do this but it’s all in service of emasculating Lyon.

Midori-203
Midori-204
First we Warp Tiki with Safy, then trade the staff to Ced to warp Eirika. We do this because we can’t warp to Lyon directly and have to kill one of his goons.

Midori-205
lol

Midori-206
Midori-208
Midori-207
Midori-210
Without a crit, proccing Luna once, Tiki actually kills Lyon by dealing precisely his max HP in one round.

Midori-211
“oof”
Midori-212

Final Chapter (Part 2)

Midori-214
Midori-215
Midori-216
The Demon King’s kind of a big deal for once. Look at those skills!!
Or is he?

Midori-218
If you let him summon dudes they’re actually completely unchanged from vanilla.
Midori-217
This is pathetic, buddy. Come on.

Midori-219
Let’s finish this.
Midori-220
-teleports behind you-
Midori-223

Midori-225
Midori-226
Midori-227
Midori-228
Midori-230
Midori-231
Midori-232
Midori-233
ggez

Midori-235
And so our saga comes to an end.
Midori-236
including a surprise map visit from a ghost.

Midori-237
Midori-238
Midori-239
I was expecting it to be harder. People kept hyping it up.
They also gave me 21 uses of warp and the Angel ring so…
No regrets.

And so our quest playing this game is concluded, after like 3 fucking years. I hope you all had fun! I know I did.

10 Likes

hate you

2 Likes

At long last, the let’s play is finished! Now Requiem isn’t the only complete FEU Vs. LP. Now that I think of it, it’s been a while since a new one of those has started up…

Holy shit this actually got finished
Incredible

1 Like

Probably because it takes like 3 years to finish one.

All the more reason to start a new one. We might finish by 2023!

1 Like

Oh, no no no.

We’re not done.

Not yet.

Teq_Emblem_Green-511

The dead must have their tribute.

3 Likes