Ashen One Ltd

I can tell you why they aren’t more common tbh, they’re a pain in the butt to get right, lmao

2 Likes

Is this a challenge?

1 Like

I can’t offer anything in return, but yes.

1 Like

That is one fantastic Elincia!

In fact, a lot of your work I’ve seen is top notch. I’m all kinds of jelly.

3 Likes

Aww, that’s very sweet of you to say. Glad you enjoy my sprites ^^

2 Likes
Spoilers for Blinding Bald

Bisquick-Draft-F Who-Is-This

Hana-Draft-H
Mini by Jey the Count

Ryn-Draft-D
Outdated, but there if you want to do a pre and post-time skip Ryn I suppose

Ryn-Version-9-Black Ryn-Version-9-Pink

Made some portraits for the Blinding Bald, Mangs’ hack. Did some minor edits for the most part, but these were the fully custom portraits I did for it. Elincia was supposed to be used too, but patch problems meant her character wasn’t working as intended, so she was left on the cutting room floor.

15 Likes

Few people are going to get this but I really appreciate the way the minimug looks.

Vaccaria-Draft-G

This took far longer than it really should have. Finished Vaccaria’s portrait! This came out so much better than I thought, especially the glasses Really happy with how it looks, hope she is too~

18 Likes

Cool Fates OC.

Said it before on discord but you really nailed the cresty bits on her gambison! Spriter goals right there.

Hey, I really like the portraits that you made. And I was wondering if it was okay if I could recolor your male Robin portrait. Would be cool if I could do that.

Thank you for asking. Yeah, that’d be fine

Hi I’m Vanessa Chiba I have question for you how to much for create this portrait In sad and angry version this is the portrait
PriscillaAdultElicePaleFE8

1 Like