Ashen One Ltd

Just gonna use this place to keep all of my sprites in one place like Nickt and others are doing, especially my newer ones which aren’t as dogshit

Everything here that isn’t someone’s OC/self insert is free to use with credit
If you’re going to edit my portrait, please ask me first before using it. I’ll okay 99/100 times, but still, I’d rather be asked.

F!Robin-Updated
Edit: Updated F!Robin’s portrait due to some issues only noticed now

27 Likes

Cherry from Corrinquest and [REDACTED]. Sonu did the mini.

No idea if the original person’d be fine with y’all editing her OC, so I’d probably avoid it if I were y’all.

10 Likes

Blue Roy’s done. Three down, god knows how many more to go.

Chrom-Finished

10 Likes

Entered topic expecting Dark Souls 2 meme content…

That’s not even the right game…

Nice Sigurd

1 Like

Aimi-Draft-C Vandal-Draft-This-Is-The-Finished-Version-I-Can't-Be-Arsed-Anymore

Finished two more portraits, one for Aimi and one for Vandal Swiftblade

Didn’t do the mini on Aimi, I couldn’t be arsed to work on it - I’ll do it later, maybe. I actually have no idea who made it, someone posted an edit on my server… I’ll edit this message when I find out (or when I actually work on it, fuck if I know).

Edit: Turns out MVP did it

6 Likes

Lovely~

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Angeline-Draft-08-With-A-Who-Gives-A-Fuck-Chibi

Sometimes I forget I have this thread. Anyways, did another commission, this one for a MAFC submission, actually! Vandal said he had his own chibi, so I just left a placeholder for him to replace it. This cute girl’s name is Evangeline (DatBoiMatthew’s OC) and she’s most well known for eating keys. I… don’t ask, it makes as much sense in context.

11 Likes

Chanti Femperial-Draft-D

Frick, forgot to upload the Chanti one (the one on the left) when I made it. Oh well. Also made one of myself! My old mug has been outdated for nearly 2 years now, even the new one made by Glaceo. My hair irl is… much longer now. Much, much longer. Obsidian Daddy made the mini for it since I got lazy.

Since this one is of myself, you do not have permission to use it without asking me first. No exceptions.

Edit: And here’s a version without the painted on glasses. Maybe I’ll make the mini one of these days, maybe not.
Femperial-Draft-I

17 Likes

They are beautiful ladies. Your skill is so goodddddddddd

Oh, thank ya!

Imagine not making your self insert f2u to see what kind of nonsense you end up in

9 Likes

Imagine having a self-insert at all

I was thinking that if I could use your stuff, which one should I pick. Because there are two different version of that grey hair lovely lady. Then I come out that why shouldn’t I use both of them. Just write about twin lovely ladies and the problem solved

You do realize that’s my drawing of myself, right…? That’s incredibly creepy, man

4 Likes

Big yikes chief
big yikes

6 Likes

Bit awkward innit.

4 Likes

HB-Femperial-Draft-8

Was bored, and I wanted to draw myself some more, so I ended up making my first half-body

12 Likes

yes bb congratulations

:kissing_heart: