Ashen One Ltd

full body when chief

As soon as I figured out how the fuck to draw legs

You can’t escape this.

3 Likes

Mods, I’d like to report a comment on my post. I’m being harassed.

FB-Femperial-Draft-3-point-6

Figured out how to draw legs. Spent too long doing so, though, so I’ll work on this more later

5 Likes

FB-Femperial-Draft-5-point-8

Alright, after like, 25 tries at this thing, I’m gonna call it done. First full-body completed, probably never going to do that again for at least a half-year, if not more.

17 Likes

HB-Tifa-Draft-11

Originally was planning to make this when FF7R was announced, but was busy. Happened to decide to make it now, just as a trailer comes out to hype it up - a coincidence, but a happy coincidence to be sure.

16 Likes

NPC-Draft-D NPC-Draft-E

Generic villager girl from Conquest. Was trying to make this a year ago, but that fell through due to lack of motivation, so ended up doing it now.

Since she’s a generic villager, made a mini version and a no-mini version depending on how you want to use them. Eyes can be repaletted no problem, but the hair shares colors with the clothes, so you’ll have to be careful, or make the eyes share colors with the hair/clothes instead. Bandanna is part of the eye whites, so that can’t be repaletted without some custom work on your end.

Free to use with credit.

20 Likes

Firekeeper-Draft-A

Happy Halloween y’all. Now for a completely unrelated post. Drew the Firekeeper from Dark Souls 3. Honestly, this needed to be done ages ago, I mean, the fucking name of this topic is Ashen One. Same with my personal Discord server. Just… come on, Imp.

Anyways, she’s probably gonna be made into an Anna replacement for SoP and any other hack that allows me to do what I want with it. If you want to use her, you’re free to, though I don’t really see why you would…

17 Likes

Why wouldn’t you want to use the Firekeeper? She’s the best thing in Dark Souls 3.

Been wanting to draw a character from one of my favorite games, Dragonfable, but can’t decide on which design to draw. So… I’ll leave it to a vote (and hopefully introduce people to the great character designs in this game).

• Valencia
  • Jaania
  • Isiri
  • Aegis

0 voters

Nice to find a fan of Artix Entertainment
I play AQ

2 Likes

I played MechQuest and Dragonfable. Got tired of MechQuest (and seems so did Artix Entertainment), but goddamn, modern Dragonfable is honestly one of my favorite games. Can’t recommend it to people who haven’t played it before, though, since they have to trudge through Book 1 which is outdated as hell and really needs to be worked on.

Forgot to post here, but I made an updated version to the Mekkah portrait a long while ago. Still doesn’t fit in the hackbox, but it’s just an edit, and it’s not like the YouTube fan base really cares enough for me to merit a full remake

Original for reference. NickT made it

8 Likes

Didn’t NickT make this? I think you can find out if you search up the radiant collection in the site.

1 Like

Never actually played the Tellius games, but /shrug, drew Elincia anyways. I believe it’s the Radiant Dawn version, but heck if I know. Free to use with credit.

Elincia-Draft-17 Made by: Imperial
Elincia-Draft-18-1-Card-version Made by: Imperial and @cardcafe

24 Likes

M!Robin-Draft-Finished

Finally got around to making M!Robin. Only took me, what? Two years?

28 Likes

They say two years just means two times the experience.

Tharja-Draft-E

More Remakening stuff. Here’s people’s favorite goth girlfriend (as far as I know, I don’t really keep track of this stuff)

Edit: Slight edits to Tharja, particularly the neck. Thanks Busk and Glaceo ^^

18 Likes

I don’t like Tharja, but I like what you did, I wish side face portraits were more common.

1 Like