Your first Fire Emblem game?

Sacred Stones. One of the very first games I played and my favorite.

My first FE game was awakening and I got to know the series from smash.
There. I said it im sorry pls don’t ban me xd

Honestly, my memories of my first FE game are pretty hazy; I played the Awakening demo around the time I played FE7, but I remember getting stuck/bored of Lyn mode, so I put it down. The first one I played all the way through was Awakening, followed by Sacred Stones, then I played them as they came out starting with Fates.

My GBA was the only system I had that was just mine. Being the youngest of three and with pretty big age gaps between us, I never really got much say in using the actual consoles. So when I saw that cool group of characters on the cover art of the original FE7 box, I just had to have it. I actually didn’t get to play another FE game until a few years later, but FE7 kept me well supplied with fun in the meantime.

I never got around to playing Sacred Stones until years after I moved on from my GBA. Path of Radiance was the second FE game I played when my sister moved out and I finally had use of the gamecube. I had no idea Sacred Stones even existed until long after PoR, and only found out due to the internet.

My FE game was Fire Emblem and I emulated it in 2014. That’s all byeeeee

My first was FE8 on 3DS. Did not manage to beat it because I was dujmb as a child.

FE7. At the time I did mistake Eliwood for Roy and wondered why Marth wasn’t in the game. My only exposure to Fire Emblem was Roy and Marth from Super Smash Bros. Melee, and back then I didn’t know there were other Fire Emblem games.

I’m an Awakening baby and got started on the series in elementary school. I absolutely loved it when I played it (although I deleted my first incomplete playthrough because I decided I wanted to change my pairings. Not for grinding, but because I’ve always been a shipper at heart). Before that I’d only ever heard of Fire Emblem through brawl with Marth and Ike.

oh i guess maybe you should add three houses to the list.
mine was fates though.
i don’t like talking about it.

1 Like

Blazing Sword just like everyone else.

For me I didn’t really care about Marth. Roy was who I always played in Smash and, when I saw Eliwood, I instantly thought “That must be Roy’s dad. He has to be in this game”. And he certainly was. At the VERY end. Like everyone else, I thought he was going to be in FE8 because I didn’t know that Blazing Sword was actually a prequel. It’s fine, though. FE8 gave us Lyon who is best boy.

So I am not part of everyone? :sob:

Mine was Sacred Stones. Incidentally, I played the GBA titles in their reverse release order, meaning that I got to know the Elibe story chronologically.

FE7. I emulated and beat it when I was on a trip to Morocco and that alone sparked my interest in romhacking.

My first stab at Fire Emblem was FE4. That… was not a good entry point for me. The first one I beat was FE7.

How did FE4 end up being your first?

Emulation and curiousity

2 Likes

I learned about the franchise through FEH, but didn’t get really involved until I read the infamous FE1 LP. Reading that inspired me to try playing FE3 on an emulator website as my first “mainline” game.

It went about as well as you would expect…

1 Like

Fire Emblem 6 was my 1st Full Fire emblem game. For some reason my I thought Lyn’s story was all of FE7. I exited before option about Eliwood’s adventure came up. Played FE6 and enjoyed it. Realized after reading about FE7 that I only played about a 10th of the game

My first game was Shadow Dragon. I wasn’t very good at it.