Why most lords tend to be nobles and royals

A lord is someone of at least noble name in the FE multiverse(don’t know about our world), so Ike does not actually count as a lord until he is given the title mid-fe9(he says screw it and leaves at the end of the game, but for all intends and purposes, he is still viewed as a lord in fe10 by the audience, just that it does not matter inuniverse anymore because he still gives no fuck about that stuff).

Answer to the question given, we can go home :sunglasses:

I think Lord simply refers to the leader commander, not a literal lord. Ike, Celica, Micaiah, Corrin and Alm never bear the Lord title at base yet are still displayed in merchandise and artwork alongside the other lords.

1 Like

A shoehorned peasant boi with a pot as helmet changing the world is unrealistic.

Isn’t that Donnel though?

If he gets good levels he can change the world pretty dang well. /punched

edit: wtf why’d the image blow up that much?

Technicly, a royal counts higher than a noble and that is why I said “At least noble”.
And when it comes to Ike, I just like to be overly correct to a nasty degree(Because GBA claims the definition to be literal.), I know that the series intends for him to count towards the same groop of characters.