UltraFenix's edit sprites (making "trequinhos")

All respect to your repal, dancer. But in my edit, the horse’s colors were split enough to have unique colors for the skin, and also unique colors for the horse’s saddle, which gave me enough colors to create the helmetless version’s hair too. As I said, I wanted to create a concept for GK with a much more divided palette, just this :pray:

11 Likes

It’s called a barding.

Anyway, good work as always, Fenix. I mostly lurk, but I always like how faithful your edits and sprites are.

2 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

Another Commission for Koni: Short hair Myrmidons and Swordmasters! (NOT F2U/E)
Thanks again for trusting my humble work :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Sword
Sword
Sword
Sword
Using the Leo_Link’s Myrmidon edit as base. The red one’s head from T1 Blader Myrmidon by Leo_link, Tsushi, Iscaneus.

And another still of a FE6 character that I want to animate…but I don’t know when: Cecilia.
Magic_000 (11)

And by the way, a birthday present I had given to @Alice : a still for her FEsona. Happy Birthday again, sis :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Magic_000 (15)

Using the Mage lord by Eldritch as a base

20 Likes

Thanks a lot, Fenix :heart:

4 Likes

That cecilia… I stan :star_struck:

9 Likes

Hello everyone.
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening
How are you? I hope you are well!
Starting today, I am opening commissions for Reskins! :partying_face:
And to celebrate, I also changed my profile picture. Using the Lycian League Emblem from FE6-7 as a base.

Generic Enemy Portrait Fire Emblem 6 Project ember (Edit).emulator.gba_0@00_0FFEF0
F2E, For any reason you may find useful

Thank you for your attention :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Edit: Slots filled, closed for now. Thank you all for trusting my services. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

20 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

Another pack of Commissions for DarkSlayer(NOT F2U/E YET) : Wolf Girl Hero.
Sword
Axe
Hand axe

Original Hero (F) Blue Shield by IS, Pikmin1211, Pushwall, St jack

Elf Nomad and Nomad Trooper
Bow
Sword
Bow
Using the Nomad and Nomad Trooper Repalette by Pikmin1211 and Maiser6 as base.

and Wolf Girl Claw Grappler
Melee
Original Animation by Dora Drago (ドラドラゴ)

Thanks again for trusting my humble work :heavy_heart_exclamation:

And…oh! More stills of a FE6 characters that I want to animate…but I don’t know when:

Douglas
Sword_000_34
Using the Baron animation as base by Leo_link, Nuramon, Iscaneus, The_Big_Dededester.

The Wyvern General Murdock
anime_000
Using the Marshall By Nuramon. Thanks to my sis Alice for help me with a better head.

And Garret:
Axe_000
Usign the Hawkzerker by TBA.

19 Likes

I don’t know why but I seeing Link

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

and returning to produce something for the continent of Jugtral, more specifically in Thracia, FE5 Mareeta! (F2U/E)

Commissioned by @Arcth. Thank you again for trusting my work :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Random curiosity: I haven’t played any of the Jugdral games yet, so I had to do some research to get a better understanding of the character, but thankfully Arcth provided me with some images for reference. When will I play FE4 and FE5? One day maybe, or when the remake projects come out, because I can’t wait to see the release of these hacks hehe

13 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

Phew, now that I’ve rested and posted more stuff for the community, I can finally say that… I’m open for reskin commissions again!

Please read the terms and conditions of use, and if you’re interested, contact me on discord: ultrafenix

Edit 11/11: commissions closed! Thank you again for trust my humble work​:heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

Another Commissions for DarkSlayer(NOT F2U/E YET) : A saint reskin and the Demon Prince Amon!

Magic (7)
Sword (41)
Axe (1) Hand Axe

Using respectively the Saint animation by Melia, Hypergammaspaces, Knabepicer, Feier. Armored Mercenary animation by Alusq, Maiser6 as base

And a Pretty dancer reskin for @Koni (NOT F2U/E)
Refresh

Short Hair edit by Its_Just_Jay as base

Thanks again both of you for trusting my humble work :heavy_heart_exclamation:

And of course, some more stills and concepts (or more WIPs :sweat_smile:)

Assassin Repal Boots 2.0


Assassin repal 2.0

SHYUTERz’s Assassin Leila Repal


Leila repal

Assassin Beruka (because why not, right?)

Saint Silque

Greentea + Nuramon Rebecca fusion

Malig Lord Narcian

Golden staff Bishop repal concept.




And Cipher Style Clarine Valkyrie

Credits to Leo_link for let me use parts of his Valkyrie reskin concept

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

22 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

It’s been a while, hasn’t it?

I usually post something here on my thread right after posting it in the repository, but I needed to think a little about what to write… however, first of all, let’s see what I have to show:

Commissioned by @Arcth and @MercenaryontheWinds, respectively.

Miqo’te OC from FFXIV, Syd! (NOT F2U/E)
Miqo 2 Miqo
Sword animation and fixed resfresh by Circleseverywhere and Kao as base
Commissioned by @Fimbulvetr

Captain’s Log - Asef (NOT F2U/E)
sdasc
Using the Trickster V.2 by Leo_link as base
Commissioned by @carrosa

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for trusting my simple work and for your patience :heart_exclamation:
_
_
_

Well, with these works finished, I am here to announce that I will be taking an indefinite hiatus from commissions, due to some real-life issues that I will need to pay more attention to at the moment, to summarize my current situation.

I apologize profusely to those who contacted me to find out when I would reopen and received this unfortunate news, but believe me, I would not stop now if it were not important for me to first fix these problems, including financial ones at the moment.

I will always be grateful to the community for embracing me with teachings and motivations that made me fall in love with pixel art, even with a few edits and reskins.

I promise two things here: I will come back better, because even with this, I will not stop learning, and that I will come back as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention, and have a great time! :heart_exclamation: :heart_exclamation: :heart_exclamation:

By the way, if you want to follow me elsewhere, you can follow me on Blueskie: @ultrafenix.bsky.social on Bluesky

30 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

It’s been a while again, hasn’t it?

Still focusing more on real life at the moment, but with occasional posts to the repository for the community to use.

And one thing I feel like I haven’t posted here in a while are stills concepts. So let’s look at some of them.
BlackMage’s Female Fighter, Leo_link Fighter Style

RedBean’s Jaket Berzerker, Hawkzerker Style

Warrior Revamp (Tellius Rework Head)


Realer Axe by Sphealnuke

eCut’s Female Barbarian, Flasuban’s Barbarian Style (+bandana)

Vanilla Knight, SALVAGED Knight Style

Armored Archsage Lilina


Original by RedBean

SALVAGED Tactician Repal and Hoodless

Knight Lord Roland


St jack’s Battle Sage Revamp (+ old one with a hat…I CAST-)

Flasuban’s Pegasus Knight V2, FE6-7 Style

Using Greentea’s FK design parts.

Fir, Leo_Link Blader Style


Thanks to GoudaGrabber for help me.

PlantAcademy’s Cecilia Valk repal


:heart_exclamation:

21 Likes

there’s a lot of weapons in the ArchLilina set, but as someone itchy for an armored female lord anim, this has me excited.

and I certainly wouldn’t complain about generic armored mages, either.

4 Likes

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well

It’s been a while since I posted on my own thread, not because I forgot, I just didn’t have any idea what to say (which I still don’t, lol). Anyway, besides the commissions I’ve done, I have a few stills to show, and at the end, I’d like your opinion on a subject. So here we go:

Its F2U/E

(I think I no longer need to say that everything I post in the repository is F2U/E, right?)

Commission for HoraceStapleton, Also F2U/E

A Sonneteer with a macaw

Refresh

Original Animation by Marlon0024.

Commissioned by Atlas, NOT F2U/E, PLS DON’T

Gothic War Monk

Axe hand gothAxe gothStaff goth

Original animation by RedBean

Commissioned by Punished Sophia. NOT F2U/E YET, PLS DON’T

Thief HAPPY MEAL RANGED ATTACK!!! (Pa - ra - pa - pa -pá)

lorm_sp1

Repal by Pikmin

basic throwing motion by GabrielKnight

Commission made by Hirame. NOT F2U/E YET, PLS DON’T

The Pirate Tjark!

HandAxe pirateAxe piratw

HandAxe axAxe un

Cape from berzerker Fargus by Greentea.

Commissioned by Koni. NOT F2U/E, PLS DON’T

Lord protagonist!

Lance justin

Original Animation by What is an Aubin

Commissioned by Its Justin. NOT F2U/E, PLS DON’T

Manakete reskin - Dane! ( +promoted version)

Transform promedRevert promoed

RevertTransform

FE10 Dragon animation by Nuramon

Generic Manakete transformation by Sirknite31

Commissioned by Fimbulvetr. NOT F2U/E, PLS DON’T

Assassins - Master and Apprentice

Knife assSword assBow ass

Original animation by RedBean

Bow base moviment from Will animation by Greentea.

BowdaKnife aascsAsssa

Original animation by RedBean

Lyn style bow by BatimaTheBat.

Commissioned by DarkSlayer. NOT F2U/E YET, PLS DON’T

And these were the commissions I made during the time I was open. I thank all my clients for their trust and patience in me.:heart_exclamation:

And of course, some stills that maybe I’ll animate someday.

Emperor Hardin

Hero Joshua

Hero Dieck

New Warrior Reskin

Seth Mage Knight Style

Seth mage knight

(Many Thanks to Leo_Link for making a more polished version :heart_exclamation: )

Alt Shaman

Necro Druid

Wow, I make way too many stills thinking about animating them someday, I have to stop doing that haha

Well, that’s basically all I had to show.

Oh, yes, I have something to ask everyone: I’ve been thinking about participating in this year’s FEE3 with a showcase of the reskins and some animations I’ve made and will make, but I’m not so sure if I should participate or if the public would be that interested in seeing it.

What do you think? I’d love to know here on the thread! Thank you in advance for your attention.:heart_exclamation:

BTW, New commisions will be opened soon. Stay tuned!

34 Likes

O_O
Is that supposed to be Gradivus? Whoa

Project Jade players: “WRITE THAT DOWN! WRITE THAT DOWN!”

Finally, Female Tellius Warrior

Yes! Yes! YES!!! >:smiley:

3 Likes

Definitely would be down to see a FEE3 showcase from you! The more FEGBA animation showcases the better

6 Likes

A bit late, but i agree, seeing another FEGBA animation showcase would be incredible if you found the time or motivation to do so, I love so many of these concepts and finished animations. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hello everybody.
How are you? I hope well.

Bleh bleh bleh!
It’s the spooky month!!!

Blah blah blah

NOT F2U/E PLS DON’T

I just wanted to show you my new portrait for this month, credits to Plants Academy for the reforged portrait of my sona (you’ll see the original in FEE3. YEAH, I’m in!), and Garytop for the Virion and Fallen Chrom portraits.

I have real updates regarding the commissions done during this time—and a few other little things—coming after FEE3 ends. See you then.

Have a happy spooky month.:skull::jack_o_lantern:

:heart_exclamation:

17 Likes