UltraFenix's edit sprites (making "trequinhos")

Hello everyone, how are you?
I hope well
Again, I bring several editions today;

Interestingly, I did everything for Cath’s Staff animation and Ponytail Bishop… today, as there weren’t many frames to edit. The only animation of these two that gave me more work was obviously that of Ponytail Bishop, because besides the color palette of the original base animation that I used it was a mess, and after fixing that, in the end, I had enough color slots left to make the golden staff.

I was trying to finish the Vanilla head Juggernaut for almost a month, as I found it difficult to make the extra angles of the head that don’t exist in the original vanilla Berzerker, so I ended up losing a little motivation. In the end, I made progress again, and today it is delivered. All thanks and credit to Sphealnuke, who did the incredible original animation of Juggernaut.

The FE10 Soldier without helmet was another episode of “why not?”, as by rearranging the colors correctly, it formed colors for a hair.

Well, I think that’s it for today. I already have several stills that I have already edited parts of the frames, but I was in no mood to finish them. Now, my focus will be on continuing this work. :muscle:

Ah yes, of course, some previews before I go to sleep:

Vanilla Style Nuramon’s Hero (M)
bram_sw1
I only finished the sword animation

long-hair Raven Hero, Blue shield
Sword_000
basically, with Myrmidon’s hair

and New class: Nomad Flier
Bow_000
Using the Arbalest by Ayr and Raspberry as base

I love you too, random citizen :heavy_heart_exclamation:

16 Likes