The Under

Try Poison/Dark

3 Likes

apparently cunt is another name for skuntank
makes sense

3 Likes

fear the skunktank shoving its privates in your face from platnium (i think)

3 Likes

Fun Fact: non-nicknamed Skuntanks were banned from the GTS because NOA is an idiot when it comes to their word filters.

4 Likes

new SF pls

jyo wat r u doin

3 Likes

if were goin on bout that then iā€™ll mention that the servers seem to be glitched up the but on my computer

3 Likes

I canā€™t get on the forums much.

3 Likes

same with unnamed Nosepass, Probopass and Sharpedo apparently

3 Likes

As well as Froslass and Cofaggrigus.

3 Likes

tl;dr nintendoā€™s word filtering sucks.

3 Likes

tl;dr Nintendo sucks.

3 Likes

i only wanted one thing from serenes forest at the moment and i cant get to it :frowning: god dammit

tl;dr Nintendo of america sucks.

3 Likes

I donā€™t go to sf anyway, hahahah, so all your complaints are so out of touch with me. FEU forever, my one and only FE Hacking home.

4 Likes

Main reason I needed to go to SF recently is I needed to ref the Fire Dragon and theyā€™re down so I had to google up the wallpaper. (Not that hard, but at the same time, the Ice Dragon wallpaper came up a lot more >.>)

3 Likes

i keep compulsively checking SF for my mafia games and then realize that nobody else can play either

3 Likes

I keep checking SF because I want to frigging read something to keep me busy.
Ahhhhā€¦
So bored.

3 Likes

Hey, we can start a mafia game on this forum!

3 Likes

There arenā€™t enough people here for the kind of mafia games Iā€™m compulsively checking qq

http://puu.sh/b21qh/2565c90cb7.png

Thoughts?

6 Likes

Itā€™s kind of weird having so many iconsā€¦ Maybe just have the equipped weapon displayed?

3 Likes

Very impressive. But, youā€™ve gotten rid of the name! If you could pull off just the equipped weapon displaying on the right and keep the name thatā€™d be pretty slick.

3 Likes