The Under

I’m gonna, like, take a 1 day break from hacking. Ugh, fixing the in-battle display is not trivial… ugh… stupid staves and their displays… ugh.

3 Likes

How are you still alive.

2 Likes

He;'s not truly of this plane. @Arch called him forth from the Realm Beyond in our hour of need.

5 Likes

Even FEditor is a social justice warrior.

3 Likes

idk how that’s even bad

3 Likes

Social justice only works if you don’t use it as a motive in and of itself, Arch. It has to be a subconscious thing not a BECAUSE SOCIAL JUSTICE thing :P. Just my 2-cents.

3 Likes

Mountain Archsage wisdom time: True mastery is always subconscious. This is one of my favorite philosophical works (Bruce Lee’s “instruction manual” for his school of fighting, the Tao of Jeet Kune Do - the brilliance of it is that he doesn’t just feel that punching and kicking are things to master without mastery of truth and the mind, which is where he expresses some pretty zen philosophical thought), outlining the “path to truth.” It goes like this: seeking, awareness, perception, understanding, experience, mastery, forgetting (both the truth and its carrier), understanding of the roots, and finally “response in the nothing.” Note that mastery is only the sixth step out of ten, and awareness only second.

Too many people are exactly what you describe. I just think 4chan labeling me a social justice warrior was hella funny; when I made that decision to pursue a more gender-balanced cast, it was before I was even really aware of the social justice “movement” (but then college happened). Just doing it “for the cause” was never my motive. I enjoy making jokes about it though :stuck_out_tongue:.

4 Likes

Humanity isn’t subconsciously inclined to be just, however, in its basest state.

3 Likes

Meanwhile, I keep messing up with pointers…
I might take a little romhacking break too…

2 Likes

lolpointers. You gotta love pointers. They’re like little windows into the world outside of the registers.

3 Likes

I’m bored

3 Likes

I’m bored too…

3 Likes

Marry me

2 Likes

no.

(post must be 5 characters, bah)

Oh shit 100th post in thread

3 Likes

you have to at least give him a reason

3 Likes

Because

3 Likes

You made the 100th post a rejection post? Shaaaaame

3 Likes

Rejection builds def and res

3 Likes

and lowers skl and lck ;<

3 Likes

N-not like it mattered too much to me anyway, B-BAKA-SENPAI!
-runs off to go secretly cry on a school rooftop in the rain-

3 Likes