The Under

Not sure how many have seen the original, but I touched up an’ old sprite and don’t want to make a sprites topic.

Head shaping’s not too good in regards to the brow and the armour’s a bit plain Ephraim’s pads, fuck you~
/but I felt like sharing anyways.

Happy new year, fuckers.

2 Likes

happy new year to you toooo

1 Like

hpayhp newyear ,you lgorious fukcs

1 Like

-grasps dramatically towards the sunset-

1 Like

Happy new year everyone. Hope the hackers make quality hacks, while the lazers (ie me) do something.

ALSO, I have been leaked a prototype of FE15 for the NES. It is on the Virtual Console and features some strange boss fights.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAAtVHhpA3eikw

1 Like

Miiverse is the greatest thing Nintendo has ever made

1 Like

Bless miiverse

1 Like

Hi guys.

2 Likes

that is all

9 Likes

Kame Hanon Ha?

1 Like

“I am Batta the GWAAAAAAAAAAAH”
Match win!

1 Like

Oh, hey, I didn’t realize you could upload a little background for your… uh… user card. (the thing that pops up when you click on someone’s icon when reading a topic.) Neat.

2 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

greatest animation i’ve ever created

10 Likes

Oh, daddy Moulder…

3 Likes

The energy blast reminds me how I wanted to make a DBZ FireEmblem game, but making custom battle animations for each character seemed too tedious and I gave it up.

Nice animation, though. Definitely loving the face cut-in.

2 Likes

Does anyone here like Digimon???

Because Cyber Sleuth just came out in the US and comes out on Friday in EU, and its pretty gr8.

Your digi-bros follow you everywhere and it’s adorable. (Well, the rookie and in-training digimon are adorable, anyway, megas following you everywhere is a bit different lol)

3 Likes

Whenever it comes to Digimon games they would always bring up Digimon World 3, on the PlayStation.
“They” would always say it’s the best one, yet when I tried it I personally found it about as enjoyable as fucking an empty can of coke with a half-chub. So I’m not holding my breath for any new Digimon games.

I always say to the few people who listen to my ranting in real life that Digimon had the better anime whilst Pokémon had the better games. Even though the Pokémon games are now shite I don’t see Digimon being able to overthrow any time soon.

1 Like

…really? I didn’t realize DMW 3 was popular. Are you you sure they weren’t saying it was the best ps1 digimon game? I could see that, but not the best digimon game period. <.<’’

If it makes you feel better, the game doesn’t really play like 3 outside of turn based battles.

2 Likes

Mm, just looked it up and noticed it’s not on my platforms, which is unfortunate.
Though I’m not really into turn-based anymore, it’s a generic and boring RPG mechanic that gets old quickly.

Maybe one day we’ll have a Pokémon competitor in the Digimon games…

1 Like