The Under

[User cannot post for 364 days]

NickT

yo is that u @anon98251803

1 Like

Dick move, friend, dick move. (epic internal anime flashback sequence follows)

Shit happens…

nvm, fuck 'em. Let it ride!

1 Like

image0

4 Likes

JK unless?

1 Like

in honour of #the_underest dying, allow me to post my favourite meme i ever posted there

14 Likes

bowie has learned a new move; click to forget a move.

Friendly reminder that FE7 is edgy in all the right ways:

“What an interesting diversion. Maybe we should join in. Lord Eliwood of Pherae… You don’t yet know to fear the Black Fang. Start grieving…for I will teach you that fear.” "You’re about to die. Scream if you must."

“It ends here. Your journey is over, and only oblivion awaits you.”
Portrait_oleg_fe07

“Yes. It’s the fate of those who study dark magic. If you covet the dark, you must enter it of your own free will. You must erase yourself and become an empty vessel. Only then will you be able to receive the dark and master it. If your disposition is weak, the dark will overwhelm you. You will be…lost… …Ofttimes, you will forget why you seek the power to begin with. Only a few people ever gain true power. To win such a prize, one’s self is a small and insignificant sacrifice.”
Portrait_teodor_fe07

8 Likes

#JusticeForTeodor

He should’ve been brought back as a morph in the Final Chapter to drop Gespenst instead of giving it to some random Druid.

6 Likes

I hope the eventual remake does it.

Little did he know, “The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion” never received a remaster, while Skyrim received like 10.

2 Likes

smh Oblivion doesn’t NEED a remaster. It’s perfect as is.

2 Likes

Tribute to #the_underest

5 Likes

20 Likes

buildfile users vs. febuilder users

9 Likes

If that isn’t FEU’s meme of 2020, I don’t know what is. Just had a long chat about this with a group of people.

And of course my writeup on that very issue… The problem with "mature" content in Fire Emblem fangames - #8 by Klokinator

4 Likes

serif

5 Likes

indeed.

2 Likes

hi

(hi)

3 Likes