The Fire Emblem Fangame Exposition(FE2) | Deadline May 20th!

\copypasta from SF

The Fire Emblem Fangame Exposition
Or if you prefer, FEFE, aka FE2

What in the name of hell is this?

FE2 is an event inspired(some would say copied) by fee3 which I will host on my youtube channel, which will showcase the currently ongoing hacks you will submit to me, so you can get exposure, or just show off your hack. how it will work is that you will submit a patch/exe(if FEXP) of your hack to me before the deadline, and it will get played sometime between the 28th and the 3rd of june!

What Can I submit?

You can submit any FE fangame you made, as long as it is related to FE, and/or is made using the GBAFE engine, or FEXP.(or if you’re part of the cool kids, FEXNA.) You don’t need your fangame to be finished/released at the same time it gets showcased, you can submit only small demos if you want.

When’s the deadline?

May 20th 2018 is the deadline for submissions. then, 2 weeks later, I will upload the videos of the submissions I got being played, and showcased. as of now, I am the only host for showcasing the fangames, although I may have more hosts later on to help me record submissions/diversify the videos.

Extras

I would prefer it if you put in the thread here as a reply what you would want to submit, using this format.(of course, you are not forced to do that, you can just pm your submission to me whenever you can.)

Name: *Name of your fangame*
Creator: *Your name/Team's name*
Engine: FE6/7/8, FEXP, FEXNA, or custom.
Additional Notes:

I hope to see some incredible stuff come out of this, and I hope people will enjoy the submissions as much as I will! for now, see you in a month.

List of Submitted Projects:
Legend of Avenir, FE8, submitted via FEU thread
Half-Emblem: Twilight Star Saga, FE8, submitted via FEU thread
Fire Emblem Poop, FE7, submitted via FEU thread

9 Likes

Name: Legends of Avenir
Creators: 1st_lieutenant_noguchi & Snakey1
Engine: FE8
Note: We should have the demo completed by then with the preliminary mercenary route finished.

EDIT: Unfortunately, we have decided to pull our submission. There are far too many unexpected bugs to fix. Still expect a demo coming out :soon:.

5 Likes

Name: The Rise of Kirb
Creator: Peerless
Additional Notes: One massive chapter, Ragefest style. You have to beat it though. Good luck.

3 Likes

Name: Fomortiis Saves the World
Creator: Sme
Additional Notes: planning to submit a demo of chapters 4 and 5, should hopefully be done in time

3 Likes

Name: Half-Emblem: Twilight Star Saga
Creator: DerTheVaporeon
Additional Notes: Only one chapter done so far, might as well release three chapters as a demo, if I can finish it.

EDIT: Patch here, currently a demo with 5 chapters (Prologue + 4). Little to no text done, but still somewhat playable.

4 Likes

Name: Fire Emblem Poop
Creator: Tamborrino
Engine: FE7
Additional Notes: Will be released with two playable chapters alongside a chapter with only dialogue

4 Likes

Name: Ages Dawn (Working Title)
Creator: Boi
Additional Notes: Unfinished Portraits

2 Likes

Name: FE6 Weapon Reversal
Creator: Meilu
Engine: FE6
Additional Notes: Multiple demo chapters planned

*IS NOW DED

2 Likes

Name: ꜰΙͺʀᴇ α΄‡α΄Κ™ΚŸα΄‡α΄: α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄€α΄„Ιͺα΄€ 𝟟𝟟𝟞 Qα΄œα΄€ΚŸΙͺα΄›y ᴏꜰ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ α΄„Κœα΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡κœ±
Creator: 𝒁𝒂𝒏𝒆 π‘¨π’—π’†π’“π’π’‚π’•π’‰π’š
Engine: π•±π–Žπ–—π–Š π•°π–’π–‡π–‘π–Šπ–’: π•Ώπ–π–—π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–† 𝟟𝟟𝟞
Additional Notes:

Current list of QoL features (subject to change before deadline)
  1. ℍℙ 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕀
  • Shows a rough estimate of a unit’s remaining HP, with 5 possible steps
  1. 𝔾𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝔸𝕀 π”»π•šπ•€π•‘π•π•’π•ͺ
  • Displays non-moving enemies’ movement range as zero tiles
  1. ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕 π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•₯𝕠 π•Šπ•œπ•šπ•‘ π”Έπ•Ÿπ•šπ•žπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
  • Holding the start button before initiating combat or being attacked will cause the battle to happen instantly.
  1. ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕃 π•₯𝕠 π•Šπ•¨π•’π•‘ π”Έπ•Ÿπ•šπ•žπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕀
  • Holding the L button before initiating combat or being attacked will swap the current animation mode while the button is held. When manually setting animation modes on a per-unit basis, no swapping occurs regardless of that unit’s setting.
  1. π”Όπ•’π•¦π•šπ•‘π•‘π•–π•• 𝕀π•₯π•–π•ž β„™π•£π•–π•§π•šπ•–π•¨
  • The burst menu now displays the unit’s equipped weapon, if they have one. If not, it’ll display the first staff in their inventory, if they have one. Otherwise, nothing is displayed.
  1. π•‹π•’π•π•œ π”»π•šπ•€π•‘π•π•’π•ͺ
  • Upon selecting a unit, displays an exclamation point above the first unit with whom the selected unit can talk to, if there is one.
  1. ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝔸 π•₯𝕠 π•Šπ•‘π•–π•–π•• π•Œπ•‘ π•„π• π•§π•–π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯
  • While a unit is moving, hold A to have them move at max speed. Works for all allegiances and phases, including some events.
4 Likes

sure thing, I need submissions anyways lol

1 Like

Oof if you need more submissions I’ll submit this here too
Name: Gay Baby Emblem
Creator: Sme
Additional Notes: Not a traditional fire emblem hack, more of a puzzle game than anything. One or two chapter demo.

May submit a third small project if I end up actually doing it

2 Likes

Tirado Emblem will be removed from the list, instead I bring a new project.

Name: [Working Title, will make one soon]
Creator: Vividria
Additional Notes:

2 Likes

So the proyect is ded?

5 Likes

Just bumping this thread to see where everyone is at with their proyects, reminder deadline is in 10 days.

1 Like

yes also why i can’t get likes for approval :((((((((((((((((((((((((

5 Likes

ur project gaye

Done maps, now gonna work on events and text.
Also, 4 chapters + prologue :clap:

Oof I was too busy memeing for the mugging blitz and forgot to work on my proyect for this
hopefully it will not be ded

What’s the max ammount of chapters should a hacks showcase should be

Wow. How lame. Asking for likes because of your low-self esteem and need for shitty internet points for validation.

Unrelated tangent CAN WE SMASH THAT MOTHER FUCKING HEART BUTTON

SMASH IT LIKE YOUR HOT TEACHER YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO TAKE TO POUND TOWN ON THE FUCK TRUCK

FIFTY LIKES! DO IT! SMASH IT LIKE YOU’RE FORGING THE DIVINE HAMMER FOR THOR #NOINFINITYWARSPOILERS

1 Like