The Divine Twins' War (v1.1.1; Ch31 complete)

Wait huh? That’s for pegasus and wyvern rider. You need an ocean seal or a master seal for pirates to promote.

Nicolas is a dragon…and it says in the elysian whip’s desc that it’s also for dragons.

God-damned it I read the post wrong, sorry for the inconvenience. My focus and eyesight seems to be at the lowest point at the moment.

Bug?

Fire emblem the twins war_1689182282989
I can’t progress past chapter 21?

…Apparently I never adjusted that boss’s weapon levels to account for switching Brave and Silver weapons’ ranks.

Glad you like the kitty! It’s my “author avatar”.

Dragons are flying units, and as such promote using Elysian Whips.

Never seen that bug before. Looking at the game’s files, I can’t figure out what could be causing it. I’ll look into it a bit more.

I’m planning to make a remake of this hack! I’ve made a questionnaire about the original hack through which I’m hoping to get feedback that’ll allow me to better create this remake. If you’ve beaten the hack once before, I’d really appreciate if you fill this out!

2 Likes

Update: I’ve made a second questionnaire about the hack, this time asking not about the original hack but the remake that’s currently in development!

1 Like

I made this awesome Dragon portrait for the hack’s remake, just to realize the wings are too big, the horns are too long, and the shoulder isn’t fully onscreen, so it won’t work ingame. Figured I’d at least share it here so it wouldn’t go to waste.

4 Likes

Here are WIPs of six new characters who’ll appear in the remake!
If anyone wants to help name them or decide their color palettes, I’m open to suggestions!

1 Like

How about a nice dark purple for someone

A question, if I may. Will you create another thread for the remake (when the beta is out, and only if you will allow us to try the unfinished product) or will it stay here?

I’ll create a new thread when I have a build with the first few chapters complete, and I’ll update this thread to include a link to the new one.