[SRPG Studio] Dracoseal - Aether Knights & the Legion of Hell version 0.48

Hey hey, people. Dracoseal version 0.48 is here! Here are the details about the new build:

Update v0.48:

• Added chapter 13 ~ 16, all of them set in the Magical Kingdom of Evora.
  • Added six more playable characters, including the Princess of Evora and the Prince of Cooper!
  • Added new entries in Extras, including Gallery.
  • Added more new weapons, including the Tearing Lance, which is a Berwick Saga-styled cavalry charge lance named after TearRing Saga (“Tearing”…get it?).
  • Added the over-the-top critical hit animation, promote your unit so you can see them in action!
  • There are 4 difficulty setting now: Standard, Assisted, Kaga and Madhouse; if you’re new to Fire Emblem or SRPG in general and still want to try the hard games, Assisted Mode is here for you!
  • Several maps from earlier version has been revised and more dialogues have been added in some of them as well!
  • Gameplay and units have been rebalanced here and there.

This new version was playtested on Standard Mode with only using 2 stat boosters, lowered growth, intentional mistakes, and no warp-skipping, so it’s all fair and balanced! :smiley:

Known issues:

• During Fog of War, trying to move past a unit using flier or any unit with the skill Pass will cause the unit to be halted as if they’re bumped into an enemy.
  • During Fog of War, it is possible to warp ON an enemy unit.
3 Likes

Class Change animation for Dracoseal. Only Lords and units with Tier 3 classes will have this played when they promote. The FE jingle won’t be used in the actual game.

2 Likes

The project looks quite promising, I’ll try it as soon as I’ve time…

Why is this the first time I’m hearing about this? This project looks absolutely insane!
Also, is this the GBA engine?

As the title of the thread states, this is in SRPG Studio.

1 Like

Dracoseal is a - S E R I O U S - dark fantasy Fire Emblem fangame! Just like how the Yakuza games are about serious crime dramas!

1 Like

Another animation I made for Dracoseal. Nowadays due to me preparing for my thesis, I can’t make lot of progress on the game, but hey, at least I can make animations in my spare times aside from fine-tuning stuff here and there.

1 Like