SHYUTERz PATCH & Animation

SANDBAGGGGG!!!

2 Likes

If I may ask, what is the difference between the short and long spell animations?

1 Like

Probably the short is meant to be used at melee range and the long as indirect attack.

1 Like

And @blood

Yes.
I didn’t understand the words “melee range” and “indirect attack” so I used the words Short and Long to describe it.
And the only difference between these animations is that the spell and breath animations are triggered in different positions.
Additionally, the mouth is slightly misaligned between Dragon Zombie and Idunn.
So I created four breath animations, one for Dragon Zombie and one for Idunn, with only the short and long spell triggering positions shifted.

1 Like

Added Flash to Firestone.
Fine-tuned activation timing for the SHORT of Idunn and Dragon Zombie’s Dark Breath animation.
5 Likes

I forgot to make Myrrh’s Breath for FE6 and FE7, so I just made it now.

By the way, the Breath Animation for FE7 Fire Dragon was the same as the animation for FE6 Firestone.
I tried testing FE7 Fire Dragon’s Battle Animation with FE6 Firestone’s Spell Animation, but it didn’t work well.
So when using FE7 Fire Dragon in FE8, I think you should not use FE6 Firestone’s Spell Animation, but substitute Myrrh’s Breath for it. So I didn’t make just Breath of Fire Dragon. Or rather, I couldn’t make it because the blast effect doesn’t work.

5 Likes

Portrait_duma_dragon_fe15
I might make a dragon animation for Duma and Garon in CSA, referring to the FEH video.

15 Likes

Do it

3 Likes

Thank you.
I’ll do my best.

3 Likes

Finally, you’re working on that animation again!
In other words, you need my help, don’t you?

3 Likes

Naturally.
I need your ideas and advice. The only thing that never gets done is this animation. I think it’s the most difficult CSA animation I’ve abandoned.
(。-`ω´-)
I’m sorry, but could you reschedule this week for me? I also changed my schedule with most of my friends on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in order to get this animation done quickly.

4 Likes

Hmmm, you do a great job lol
Well, I just don’t have any important plans this week, so for the first time in a long time I’ll be able to help you with your production.

1 Like

Thanks.
For this animation, we need some ideas from SHIMA.
Her ideas are pretty great.
Would she be willing to help me with it?

2 Likes

Huh? (・д・。)
No, she’s not going to be able to help you. The guy doesn’t know how to use a computer well.
Well…, he can at least give you an idea of what needs to be done to repair the picture and the degree of color.

2 Likes

Okay.
Well, in the meantime, can you cut it down nicely so we can use Duma in OBJ? We’ll talk about what happens after that in person.

1 Like

Do you want it to work in OBJ? That’s a pretty absurd task.
How are you going to cram that behemoth into an OBJ? That’s almost impossible to do, isn’t it?

1 Like

You won’t know that until you try.

2 Likes

Hmmm,
well, I’ll try to do some good with that.

2 Likes

fire-emblem-echoes-netabare-deru-2
What are we going to do about this?

2 Likes

Wow, that’s one of those animations I tried to make, but gave up and discarded completely!
That’s not something I intend to make yet.

1 Like