SHYUTERz PATCH & Animation

Yes, thank you.

1 Like

So yes I can or no I can’t

1 Like

What do you mean?

He wants to know if this animation is Free to Use and Free to Edit (F2U and F2E)

2 Likes

Like yes I can post it to those repositories or no I can’t post it to the repositories?

1 Like

Yes, please publish to the repository.
And feel free to edit this animation. m(_ _)m

2 Likes

Yep, that’s I wanted to know.

1 Like

I see.

1 Like

By the way, the Ereshkigal animation is somewhat close to completion. So I will be able to release it next week. However, I feel a bit uncomfortable with it.
It may need a few more fixes.

12 Likes

Wow, it looks identical to FE7’s Ereshkigal to me. I watched the video ten times and didn’t see even one minor difference. What an awesome recreation! Thanks for remaking Ereshkigal for the community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It does beg the question, though… This looks perfect already. What needs fixing?

2 Likes

@Klokinator
@The_Big_Dededester
Here are some notes for me to fix.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Fix the fragmentation of Black Ball in OBJ, and fix the “flash compression” to work a little too fast.
20201001_104439
Also, the hit sound isn’t coming out properly, so I replaced the “hit sound” with the sound effect right after the “flash compression”. And the last inazuma is a little weird. I also made a compression effect version of the Torchlight IF, for those who care about the stretching. In the test video for the release, I’ll be using a new dedicated ROM for the real Ereshkigal, since it’s a bit heavy.

4 Likes

Hmmm, there’s a scene where they’re stretching, so the picture quality is a bit poor. It doesn’t help that the purple suction effect doesn’t work if you don’t stretch, though.

2 Likes

Now that you point out the problem, I see it. However, if you somehow can’t fix it, I doubt anyone will mind. It’s not very apparent, in my opinion. At most, it is an extremely minor issue most people won’t even notice.

1 Like

Can attest, I can’t even see the main issue there. However, I think there may be something missing from the original animation, lemme check

1 Like

Well, you’re right, I may be a bit overly concerned, but from my point of view on the production side, I can’t help but fix these subtle issues.Because I want to make sure they’re perfect and released to my satisfaction. Well, we should be able to release it this Friday (Japan time), so please be patient. m(_ _)m
And thank you for replying! (。•ᴗ•。)

Well, I think my habit of wanting to make it perfect has come out strongly here.
Maybe the reason why I think something is missing between your original animation and the one I made is because it doesn’t have this background.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

0979 - Fire Emblem - Rekka no Ken (無改造)-8
Original Animation Background ↑

CSA Animation Test ; JPN-3
An animation I made ↑

3 Likes

Yepperoni, that’s what I think was missing

1 Like

Hmmm, I’m sorry, but I can’t say that I can ever improve this background problem.
Using huge background animations in the deepest range (OBJ) like this is not possible in the current CSA or FEditor.
For example, I used to make it as a BG in Luce’s Shiny Effect instead of having a huge background that wasn’t available.
However, in Ereshkigal, the decision was made to cut this Ereshkigal background because I already use BGs and OBJs in Black Ball, Black Hole, and the suction effect. This is the reason why I was unable to use the Ereshkigal background in my Ereshkigal.

2 Likes

Mmmm, I see, RIP

1 Like