Repentance and sorrow

Whatever I don’t care anymore

sounds like a plan to me!

2 Likes

How the rest of SteamingTofus anims are fine to rule#2 is odd to me. Look at Tharja or Camilla for an instance, where like every frame is a jiggle fest. Boobs jiggling is just as explicit as what was made here and not any different, if you ask me.

10 Likes

honestly, i hated seeing that, was a swift mute on my part

4 Likes

While this discourse is well and good, if the discussion is going to be centered around another creator’s works, it’s best to move the discussion there as well. The OP has already expressed no interest to continue.

3 Likes

Shameless! See what y’all did?

Y’all really don’t think that some obnoxious booba physics aren’t the same as bulge physics?

I see no difference in both. And if one should be regarded as “not something that FEU wants to look” then why the other shouldn’t?

In my honest opinion I do think that this and those wacky b.a with weird boob physics shouldn’t be allowed. But if the boobs are approved, why not this?

8 Likes

@Glofrithu Don’t repost things that have already been deleted once, it was deleted for a reason.

1 Like

@Glofrithu It’s OK, I don’t think that I need to be treated as a special victim or something lol, so let’s just end the discussion here as I said before.

@Motormasters Feel free to shoot a DM if you want the thread locked so the discussion won’t continue.