Quick, Serenes is down for maintenance! Post lots of relevant and topical things to draw in newbies so we can be #1!

All this topic is missing is the word nigger repeated 50 times by a voice bot and some gore.

3 Likes

wtf i outta has was when this shit shat uot your like 15???

3 Likes

Git dat shit outta here.

#NeverAgain

4 Likes

That actually happened? I’ve been gone for some time and I’m out of that loop.

PLEASE don’t ask. It wasn’t a fun night

2 Likes

Oh. Well I’m open to a PM if somebody wouldn’t mind bringing it up in private, but other than that I’ll stop.

I’m an idiot, was going to get the relevant topic on Serenes, didn’t even factor in that this very topic was talking about how the site’s down.
Top kek.

5 Likes

imma break the record of newcomers with that

1 Like

le meme

1 Like

RIP. Party’s over, everybody. The Forest is back online. They’ve even got a fancy new update to IPB 4!

IPB version 4 was released in April 2015 (almost 2 years ago), so they’ve managed to update the software just in time for IPB 5 to deprecate it. Oh well, it’s still IPB all the same. The software was supposedly rewritten from the ground up for IPB 4, so their plugins will take some time to transfer over (backwards compatability has always been an issue with every IPB update). Unfortunately, the search function seems like it hasn’t been improved. Hopefully there’s a plugin available somewhere out there to fix that?

1 Like

Geez folks, don’t we have the best forum software? Serenes has been stealing our CSS for years but no more!

1 Like

kek

1 Like

Isn’t this like, the 6th FEU?
Ah, the days of Invisionfree, where everyone and their mum had a forum.

3 Likes

B-but isn’t it awesome how “modern” and conformisty everything looks??? Hella fancy!

“They burned our crops, poisoned our water supply, and brought a plague upon our houses!”

Everyone: “They did!?”

“NO, BUT ARE WE JUST GONNA WAIT AROUND UNTIL THEY DO!?”

Idk. I stopped counting years ago. Invisionfree > IPB tho, back in the day at least (the good ol’ days when every 12 year old had their own FE forum and nobody gave a flying fuck). At least we could justify using shitty software back when it was actually free.

2 Likes

FESS, FEU, FEW, FEP, FEND, FEB, FES, FESpritez.
FEFEFEFEFEFEF.

I think Serenes is the only FE forum I know of that avoided the name tie-in. Only good thing the board has going for it.

1 Like

http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/No+but+are+we+gonna+wait+around+until+they+do+_485aac17d46e92ac820ebea6f1419dc6.png

You forgot Tanas Manor

Did they ever get to the stage of having forums? Idk.

2 Likes

If I don’t know it, then it clearly just wasn’t good enough. /s

1 Like

It was almost a thing once upon a time. Record of its fate has been lost to time.

1 Like

So basically like 95% of FE forums, then.
Except for Broken Emblem, the official forum of the FE8.5 project and home to the sad, sad memories left behind…

How the hell is it still a thing.

1 Like

Tanas Manor is still a thing, just heavily WIP.

1 Like