Project Thabes, FE13 hack [v0.9.8 12/17/23]

Do you have any interest in creating a paralogue for Anna’s future daughter, like the Anna family joke that always has the same face? Like, Robin marries her he has Morgan and Anna(Daughter)

1 Like

There is no way in hell that this is happening. Sorry.

1 Like

I would love to do this. Unfortunately, I simply do not have the time or resources to do so, as it would be a gigantic undertaking and I have already “scope creeped” myself more than enough.

We on the team (the rest of whom are not on FEU) have considered undertaking it and also considered doing the same for Flavia, Tiki and Say’ri, but we concluded it wouldn’t be realistic to accomplish in reasonable time at the current moment. It is one of our main wishes to accomplish post-1.0, though, if we have the motivation and time to do post-release work.

2 Likes

Hey, I was wondering how to recruit Mustafa. I’m at the Gangrel chapter, and he doesn’t spawn. Am I doing something wrong? Was there a special condition in his chapter?

Edit: Looked through the patch notes and found that I had killed too many soldiers. Whoops, problem solved now. If possible, could the full changelog be reinstated? As it stands, the file’s been deleted, so there’s no way to tell how many things are different.

It has taken a lot of work, but I’ve remade the changelog to the best of my ability.