One Sentence Each Plot

Kishuna joins the player’s party.

The tragedy settles in as Dorcas’ army of Archanean curates is helpless before the mighty Kishuna, however, the axefighter from hell and his three assistants must think of a plan quickly before Kishuna inevitably calls forth an army of Devil Axe Berserkers.

2 Likes

Kishuna’s ulterior motives are vile and cruel, as HE wishes to be the main character, and will take it from our Mutton Boy by any means necessary!

Ok boomers, I shall round up the gamer messages. If you still want to drop some small tweaks I could do them, this took so much months but honestly I’m a loser so who cares.

Here are the portraits I need,
Batman Marcus
a generic dragoon that has a special role
Micaiah
Dante from Devil May Cry thank you very cool
Ferdinand Von
Leather Shield Merc
Pink Kishuna

1 Like

q u a n i t y g o o d s

Micaiah - see Nickt’s https://feuniverse.us/t/fe9-gba-remake-in-need-of-the-lost-nickts-portraits/4920/2

[Edit: Whoops I didn’t know Kishuna, thanks for catching that RandomWizard~
]

3 Likes

that ain’t kishuna, that’s the manakete guy from fe6

good job on the other ones though

1 Like

Micaiah

oof

4 Likes

n-not so rough!! s-senpai… :heart:

Technicly,the Einportrait was used as a placeholder for Kishuna in Prototypebuilds of FE7,so it was not even that wrong

Oh my goodness you saved a lot of time, thanks so much.

I’m very sure markyjoe will never play this

2 Likes

https://discord.gg/nyFZzWK also discord lol

Wow, Exams coming up? Christmas Break? Being Burnt out!? Nice I like this.

Basically I’m taking a break rn sorry lol.

1 Like

He’d be a fool not to play such a work of art.

Pent and Vaida are swapped

Marianne and Claude Killed Dimitri

Kishuna kills Nergal

1 Like

Genealogy of the Holy War but Henry VIII is the protagonist.

Ike becomes the second Ginosagi and murders Zelgius by hitting him with a spoon over the course of 9 years, starting a calamity known as the War of the Spoon which ultimately ends with Ashunera offering everyone a free dinner if all parties declare an indefinite ceasefire.