OC Emblem [Alpha 1.1.6] [Act 1 Complete]

Merry Christmas! To celebrate, I’ve pumped out the next two chapters as an early Christmas gift! Here’s a preview:

3 Likes

Hey, just wondering, is this project still being worked on?

Yes, why do you ask?

Chapter 9 is out now! It includes some QoL changes and some minor edits here and there. The main change however is that the crit formula is now [Skill] instead of [Skill/2]! Have fun playing!

1 Like

/summon rutger action:crit everything
Download a rom hack becuz its good X
Download a rom hack to get more crit O

But crit maybe make boss fight hard
Cuz u need a lot luck def res to survive this yeet
And the first chap is (wait why theres too many archers) (benched 2 freshly join dudes)
And the mov are… Inflated

BTW how to recruit the barbarian?

Talk to him using Proctor the Hussar. The NPC Nomad can be recruited using Kurt.

Bruh why vanilla maps
And 2 color clothed tana reskin (same hair color wtf)

I noticed a bug in 7x: promoted Elowyn seems to lock the game with a crossbow equipped if she has to retaliate in close range. Attached is the save file used, if it’s of any use.

I think that’s a bug brought about by the female Nomad Trooper’s lack of a melee bow animation. I’ll inform y’all once I’ve arrived home and made a hotfix to the problem.

Hotfix is out now, redownload the patch.

Okay, Chapter 10 is out now! After four months, we’re back with a fun little chapter which may be tricky but easy to figure out! Have fun!

oh brother

1 Like

A hotfix for version 1.1.5 is out now, with enemy growths being increased by 5% all around, Black Hole troops having 1 point of base stat in everything except luck and a new mug for Heinz (Chapter 7’s boss) made by Lenh. Thanks, Lenh!

Version 1.1.6 is out now! No new chapters, but items have been rebalanced and earlygame has received a lot of polish, including four new prfs, for Elowyn, Diana (who is no longer an Evie recolor), Joan, and Salazar. Have fun!

I made a server for hacking and TTRPG stuff! Feel free to join! discord.gg/nBhd6BB

1 Like

OC Emblem is now available on Emblemier Patch Up!

(What is PatchUp?)

2 Likes

Looking back and digging up OC Emblem, holy fuck is the code messy.
Let’s hold a vote: Should I remake the hack in FE8 or start over entirely with a brand-new project?

• Rebuild
  • Start Over

0 voters

1 Like