Noob trying to post project

Hello. Just made my account and I want to post my hack (under the Projects tab). I uploaded it to my dropbox, but when I try to post the link or upload an image of my hack, I get a message saying I’m not allowed to post links or images. I’m not understanding. Please help. Thank you.

2 Likes

I think you must post some posts on the forum before being given the right to post links… Try commenting on other posts, giving hearts and so on.

1 Like

We have restrictions on new users posting images and links in the interest of preventing spam. I’ve manually raised your trust level, so you should be able to post your hack now.

5 Likes

Thank you so much. I’ll be sure to contribute more to the website other than just my own stuff. I’ll go ahead and add this to the Fangame Directory while I’m at it.

Will it have playable tactician/avatar?

No, it’s just a simple FE6 reskin where I replaced the characters with ones from FE7. I know it’s been done multiple times before; this is just my take on it. You can find the thread here and thank you for checking it out:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.