Music Repository v3

@MysteriousDancer - here is a pack of some F2U MIDIs I’ve put together over the past year or so. There are 43 songs here with labels. Can you add to the repo?

You can download the zip file here

.zip version

8 Likes

It has “Battle on the big bridge” from FF5.
Instant like.

1 Like

Can do, thanks for the submission!

1 Like

Hey there, I don’t usually do these things but I managed to repair a MIDI from Castlevania Portrait of Ruin (No is not Bloodlines), it’s Hail from the Past. It sounds the most accurate to the original, Dropbox don’t let me have a preview so… you have to download it to preview it.

I hope you like it, the link is here. It’s free to use so long as I have the credit as anyone else who make things like this.

Edit: I forgot, I warn you about the volume, you might want to set it lower though, it’s high as hell and forgot to edit the volume, if you’re using auriculars or just your speakers, set it down a bit. Sorry for the trouble.

2 Likes

This one goes out to my friend MJ, who we have been cursing with daily Among Drip remixes. My actually musically talented friends hooked me up with their midi so I converted it to FE8.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zRGyZWNlcbD1T9yk0TgIVVddKwLogobo?usp=sharing

1 Like

Here’s a few of my experiments with ripping from VGMTrans.

Folder with all of my .s/.mp3 files

Route 203 (Night) - Pokemon Platinum - (Preview)
Chalky Woods - Etrian Odyssey III - (Preview)
The First Campaign - Etrian Odyssey III - (Preview)

7 Likes

Hello, I was asked to make a comission for @ThatBerkawitz and he said it was fine to share it, so here it is!

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - Fighting Gold
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - Fighting Gold (Shorter) - (Preview)

5 Likes

Been playing a lot of EO2U recently, so I’ve been ripping more songs from the first game.

Folder with all of my .s/.mp3s to date

Etrian Odyssey - Fallen Capital of Shinjuku - (Preview)
Etrian Odyssey - Destruction Begets Decay - (Preview)
Etrian Odyssey - Where we Speak of Tomorrow - (Preview)

2 Likes

I’m not sure who this is best directed at, but I noticed an error in the song naming in repository. The track tiltled as, Kingdom Hearts 2 - Hollow Bastion (Tristan_Hollow) in the repo isn’t actually called Hollow Bastion, it’s the battle theme for the area, Scherzo Di Notte. I just wanted to point this out since there is actually a track called Hollow Bastion in the OST

2 Likes

I’m back and better than I was before
Tracks are:
Aculienne and Regnieberg from Knights in the Nightmare
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xAJA6G-ZzqdrexNvJkDcEnyeDl7tHGcc?usp=sharing

1 Like

Original - Lyndis’s Legion (Agro)

F2U, naturally, but if you liked it and used it and want to thank me then chuck me a sub/comment/like to help build my channel

17 Likes

that’s awesome

2 Likes

Does anyone know of an Android app that can play the .s files?

.s files are not audio files, they’re basically raw code
You’re better off requesting people post a .mp3 or a .wave of their uploads (which should be the standard so people can preview properly)

3 Likes

The thing is that only about 10% of the repo has mp3 previews… I just thought if I could listen to the tracks without having to convert them

I’ve been asking for this for a year. Can’t do it myself, even if I didn’t have a huge workload already.

People plz submit previews for all your work. Previews make all the difference!

4 Likes

Been a while, hasn’t it? Computer got messed up and had to restart from 0.

Folder with all my .mp3s and insertable .ss

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers - Dialga’s Fight to the Finish - (Preview)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers - Oh No! - (Preview)
Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations - Dick Gumshoe ~ I Can Do It When It Counts, Pal! - (Preview)

5 Likes

Not sure if I should merge this with the other post, or make a new one - there’s a few tracks from old projects I’m uploading here. I also fixed some naming inconsistencies in the dropbox, so if there’s any old links that don’t work, lmk. They should all be downloadable from the main folder, though.

Link to dropbox with all .mp3s/.s files

Individual Tracks/Previews

Chrono Trigger - At the Bottom of the Night - (Preview)
Chrono Trigger - Main Theme (Looping ver.) - (Preview)
Chrono Trigger - The Wings of Time - (Preview)
Eijukugo Target 1000 DS - Counter Strike - (Preview)
FE5 - Near of the Defeat - (Preview)
FE12 - Off to War - (Preview)
Final Fantasy IV - Main Theme - (Preview)
Final Fantasy IV - Within the Giant - (Preview)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dick Gumshoe ~ It’s Detective Gumshoe - (Preview)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Steel Samurai’s Theme - (Preview)
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All - Another Victory - (Preview)
Pokemon Black/White - Route 10 - (Preview)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers - Do Your Best, as Always! - (Preview)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers - Time Gear - (Preview)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers - Treasure Town - (Preview)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team - Boss Battle - (Preview)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team - Kecleon Shop - (Preview)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team - Monster House - (Preview)

10 Likes

Technical notes

NIMAP2 is required.
drumfix is required.
Both are on the FEBuilderGBA patch list.

Some tracks use the orchestral hits of instrument 55.
FE6 has orchestral hits, but FE8 does not, so you will need to source them yourself.

You can use the instrument data export function of FEBuilderGBA for easier porting.

The NIMAP2 in FEBuilderGBA has been fixed, but the original NIMAP2 in FEU has some bugs.
If you are using the old NIMAP2 or managing it yourself with buildfile, you will have to fix them yourself.

A. Tremolo strings are required for instrument number 44.

AddressList@SongInstrumentForm 0 3C 0 0 7C 80 22 8 FF F2 0 A5

B. It would be beneficial to have a reed organ in instrument 16.
The reed organ is instrument number 20, but FE8J’s NIMAP incorrectly sets the reed organ to instrument number 16 as well.
I try to use instrument 20 as much as possible for compatibility, but sometimes it is wrong.

1 Like

Folder

Individuals

FE4 - Doorway to Destiny Preview

FE4 - Dragon Knights of Thracia Preview

FE4 - Inheritors of Light Preview

FE4 - Light and Dark Preview

Xenoblade - An Obstacle In Our Path Preview

Xenoblade - Hidden Machina Village Preview

Xenoblade - Unfinished Battle Preview

Xenoblade 2 - Wanted Nia Preview

8 Likes