Make a Fun Chapter: FEU It Again

This is the real one:
No debugging components this time
EDIT: jk again

Hey I did a thing.

4 Likes

@Alusq @anon98251803 @SgtSmilies
lololololol imsodumb
been updated a few times, just want to clarify that this (edit: NOT) is the latest version.

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t manage to put anything together by the deadline, so I’m going to have to bow out of this one.

2 Likes

I got about half a chapter done, but there’s a LOT left to do, so I’m gonna bail out now. It was a fun learning experience, though, and for my first ever chapter, I got a lot more done then I thought I would’ve. I might upload a patch if people are interested.

1 Like

Yo, is this for everyone? I could use, like, another 8 hours or so considering my weird timezone relative to yours.

1 Like

This is why I decided to wait until after the deadline to start playing them. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, won’t be able to get an entry in. My laptop got borked and is in the shop for repairs. Won’t get it back until after the deadline and would have still a bit more work to do after that. Sorry!

1 Like

Sadly it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to meet the deadline. IRL has just been too busy recently. I’ll probably post what I’ve got later, but it’s far from complete.

1 Like

Best of luck lads. It’s FE8, play normal mode only. Quick note, don’t lose the unique weapons or you’re boned :+1:

6 Likes

Here is mine

5 Likes

Well here it is: it’s very VERY rough and needs a lot of polishing…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/leqvar9z6wbxo60/Fire%20Emblem%20-%20the%20Cult.PATCH.20190531234631.ups?dl=0

4 Likes

Would it be too much trouble to ask for an extension right now?

I was pretty busy the last 2 weeks (i.e education yadda yadda yadda), but I managed to get back on track with my chapter despite needing to write dialogue and finish up some touches on portraits. It’s 3/4s complete, and I’m hoping I’ll have it finished by then.

1 Like

Here’s mine. Flame Seal: The Knight of Light.
Patch to FE8.

4 Likes

Holy fuck. This looks amazing.

1 Like

And my submission is ready to go.

Apply patch to FE8.

5 Likes

@Alusq @anon98251803 @SgtSmilies
Okay, this time for real is the final version:

5 Likes

Alright, here we go…

A collaborative entry from Shep and Bluid! We hope you enjoy.

(FE8 btw)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/184338621636149249/584143442829901839/MAFC-Bluid-Shep.rar

(We managed to get all our box in there too.)
protip: only one status effect can be active at once
Credit that was unfortunately left out of the box: Credit to Lenh for help with the Ramshead design, credit to Blaze for additional mug/graphics advice and tweaks, also Glacoe for the original Saela map base sprite.

3 Likes

@Mystic @Krisk you can both have until midnight on the 6th to wrap things up.

To everyone who has submitted a chapter (or maybe is having difficulties and will get it in in the following hours; that’s okay too), I would like to extend a hearty congratulations and thank you for such an amazing turnout! The number of entrants who have come through with a chapter isn’t final, but I can already say that this is far beyond my expectations: I was hoping we would get at least five chapters, but we’ve already got well over several times that! I’m looking forward to a very exciting month.

edit: if you still need to ask for a last-minute extension, don’t be afraid to do that either

5 Likes

The next few days off work are gonna be fun once everything’s submitted, haha