Leon & Potato's Let's Play Reviews

You’ll find a lot here:

Have fun.

1 Like

Here’s mine: Flames of Freedom 4/21 Update! Act 1 Final Version!

1 Like

I’ll put mine up: Fire Emblem: The Four Kings. It’s fully complete, both main story and postgame.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I currently have some projects to add to this list as well. But forgot to bookmark the forum Thanks!

Thank you, @KrashBoomBang @Darrman and @Gultykappa we will start looking into this right away.

We have started with yours first my dude :smiley:

Could you please check out Code of the Black Knights? It’s a ~70% complete hack with three tiers of promotions.

1 Like

We will definitely look into it. Game sounds pretty cool so far. Love the battle animations.

1 Like

For an April Fools Joke its seriously enjoyable

With the Arch of Coups LP done with. (For anyone wondering we lost… lol) Up next is
The Four Kings by @KrashBoomBang Videos coming soon

We have started yours my dude and my I say it does not disappoint!

1 Like

Good luck! Try not to fail and die and stuff.

4 Likes

Thanks so far we lost twice in the first chapter. Made some small mistakes.

Quick question, are we not allowed to lose anyone?
I enjoy the challenge, just for recording purposes, wanted to know since I try not to edit out anything from the videos.

1 Like

During the early game, you’ll get a game over when a unit dies in their join map. (Bradley and Shaun are an exception, also causing a game over in chapter 2). This stops after chapter 9.

2 Likes

That makes sense, we are trying to a flawless run but it’s good to know that we won’t be forced to do so.

1 Like

@KrashBoomBang how did you add the talk condition to the stats screen in your hack?

1 Like

That’s actually just part of the SkillSystems hack. A lot of the quality of life things in 4K are.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to get the skill system to work for my game but it crashes the 1st chapter. I’ll have to look into it some more.

1 Like

I was able to fix the skill system patch issue I was having.

1 Like

I know it’s been about two weeks since reviews went up but I promise they will return. Working on the main project has been taking a lot of priority. I am looking forward to sharing the newest demo on Fire Emblem Time Scarred