Laurent's sprites

Happy New Year ~ thank for change the color of the mug same as my fanart :3

13 Likes

This fanart is really amazing, you did a fantastic job with it! You have no idea how happy that made me feel when I first saw it. If you ever make a gallery please share a link (you can even do it here) I would love to see more of your work!

7 Likes

man, lot of good work done here. you have a page I can donate to?

1 Like

I’m not looking for money, but thanks! I appreciate the offer

1 Like

understandable, used to be the same way myself. keep up the good work.
your ports are unique while not getting to detailed that it is out of the style.

1 Like

Levin recently updated some of my F2U mugs and allowed me to share them here. They’re both F2U and F2E. Don’t forget to credit him if you decide to use them! And go check his gallery if you haven’t already.
honeydewBatari
Thanks a lot to Vlak for his help on the second one, too!

Pandan allowed me to make MacBriare’s mug F2U/F2E, so here it is!
MacBriareV2

And finally, I made a few mugs for Book of Eden, a romhack by Rickochet!
Richard Hackbox V3MontyHACKBOXRex HackboxNadiaHACKBOXchristmas1swordfighterMervin Hackboxtolten hackboxAleshaHACKBOXchristmas2
Rickochet recently ported the game to FE8 and updated it with new visuals, dialogues and chapters. The work he did on it is really impressive and I’m glad I was able to be part of it. The game isn’t done yet, but he’s still actively working on it so please go give it a try and share your impressions with him! Feedback is always welcome.

37 Likes

Gazelle card
Don’t ask

27 Likes

why?

Post must be at least 5 characters

5 Likes

What did I just say!!!

(I forgot the promoted one)
Gazellepunished

27 Likes

I supose that makes sense…

3 Likes

It’s a good day when I see the Laurent thread updated

5 Likes

Guess who ?

Ps: my thank for make a great handsome mug of him and change color as my request too (^O^)/ i surrender with pixel art ~

6 Likes

I’m taking a break from Fire Emblem Universe. I don’t like the way things are handled here right now and I don’t see it changing anytime soon. I apologize to the people currently waiting for mugs because I don’t feel motivated to work on those anymore.

All my F2U/F2E work stays that way, of course. And if you want mugs that aren’t you can always try asking the creator of the hack they were made for.

Take care everyone.

33 Likes

Take care, man.

1 Like

Take it easy, Laurent. Thanks for everything you do :pray:

3 Likes

Take care and stay safe, Laurent. Thanks for the great work, and feel free to come back whenever you’re ready.

3 Likes

This guy right here look like some corrupt greedy scum bag noble.
Gelt HACKBOX
And this guy would work for the good guys but would have no problems betraying them if he was given the chance.
This guy would look Medecine and frightening but is actually good in heart.
This guy just look like Batta the Beast 2.0.
Kelik2
And finally this guy look like he want no part in a conflict.

3 Likes

Stay safe out there King

Hi! It’s been a while. Since LoT was sadly cancelled, Pandan was kind enough to allow me to repurpose the mugs I already did for it and make them F2U. They were supposed to be used for Lera, Helga, Cashew and Honeydew respectively. L95 made the minimugs and frames for most of them and Levin helped A LOT with the third one’s hair!

redsageShinyHelgaNotCashewBuffHoneydew

I hope you’ll find some use for them! Take care everyone.

51 Likes

I love the “generic” palette choices

4 Likes