Laurent's sprites

19 Likes

New F2U mug
Healer(body=Blade)
Thanks a lot to Blade for allowing me to use his Lena’s body for this!
acc38ca517c268e6a589124ab4001d6a9045cac9

27 Likes

She has a really nice priestess look

1 Like

hell yeah, cleric emblem time
let’s all sit around with staves and talk about our feelings together!

3 Likes

New Clara?? Great work, Laurent.

2 Likes

That was the goal at first! But it doesn’t fit with what Bloopy has in mind for the character so I made it F2U instead. Updated Clara will be done by Levin and look vastly different!

2 Likes

Can we see the Leah ones you did for Lonely Mirror @LaurentLacroix

@MakoQueenofAdrestia - they’re a few posts up. Copied above. They’re great!

7 Likes

Love her she truly embodies a queen

Is @LaurentLacroix busy with any rom hack at the moment I wanted to ask him a favor

What’s the favor? I’m currently working on Vision Quest and after that I plan on doing more mugs for Faith and Blood/Book of Eden so I may not have the time to work on anything big!

1 Like

Just a lord reskin for now

I was wondering if you could make them black
Nayuta pre Nayuta

I don’t know the hack and I prefer doing things like that for projects I’m already invested in. I can take a look if you’re okay with them being made F2U afterwards! Otherwise I’ll have to pass for the time being (I already made Rickochet wait for months at this point to focus on Vision Quest and I don’t want to delay working on Book of Eden any further for something that’s not F2U).

4 Likes

New mug for The Last Promise 2!
output (5)

and some F2U ones
outputoutput (3)output (2)output (4)

22 Likes

They’re perfect :100:, they’re beautiful :bride_with_veil:, they look :eyes: like Linda Evangelista :dancer:… they’re a model :kiss: :nail_care:. Everything :repeat: about them ☞ is perfect :100:! Did they stone :gem: those tights :boot: ? Oh, they’re smiling :blonde_man: ! They eat :plate_with_cutlery: them up :top: EVERY​:clock12:SINGLE​:clock1230:TIME​:clock8: they’re on that damned :japanese_ogre: stage :checkered_flag:. They :rage:ftsdbsds :persevere:. They could walk :footprints: out there in a fucking :angry: diaper :baby: and they’ll :busts_in_silhouette: be like :speaking_head:: “Laurent Lacroix! :bride_with_veil: Your smile :lips: is beautiful! :heart_eyes:”.

16 Likes

Stay back you demons

9 Likes

i legitimately still kinda want to use the green-haired binks splice

1 Like

Is ThAt A JoJo ReFrEnCe?

1 Like

I love me a girl with a forehead twice the size of her face :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

thanks

oh how i have missed this thread :cupid:

2 Likes