I think I broke RES somehow?

• Hacking method:FEBuilder
  • Base Game:Sacred Stones

So, while I was doing a quick test run in a chapter, I noticed that one of my units had their RES in the stat screen show up as - -, and then a green +56 next to it.
And in the Level Up screen, they received no RES growths.
I’d embed an image, but it won’t let me.
What I’m wondering is how exactly I managed to break it, and is there something to do to fix it?

1 Like

I remember a enemy shaman in a hack of mine also had “–” as his magic stat. I saw it happened because it’s magic base stat was below zero. Maybe you could check that?

If that doesn’t work. You can always sent the patch of your project to the creator of Febuilder. It’s better explained here: FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

Checked it, the bases are 15/10/20/15/10/15/20/15/6
So yeah, the bases are all accounted for!

I see. I don’t really know how to help them, maybe it’s an item they are holding with bugged stat bonus or something? I really don’t know how to help with this.

This may be an underflow error. Make sure to check class bases, unit bases, weapon bonuses and whether or not there is a “sub stat” command in any events. If any of them are negative, it’s possibly an underflow error. If it’s not an underflow error, then I’m not sure.

If none of these things work, you should try sending a report 7z here: FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z