Hackrom Reaction Image Repo

Fire Emblem - Fuuin no Tsurugi (Japan) (patched)-0
ew the screenshot doesn’t use the GBA screen filter to make the colors less eye-straining
there we go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funny, that actually hurts my eyes more

3 Likes

the filter is actually more accurately portraying the intended coloring of the game since it was designed for the GBA wide model, if this hurts your eyes then IDK man

Don’t tell me you actually play like that

1 Like

it’s genuinely more faithful to the original intended color palette for FE6 and other early GBA games, in my opinion it looks much better, ever wonder why FE6 looks so saturated? Well it’s because this is what it would actually look most similar to on a GBA wide model, the only one out at the time.

FE8 and debatably 7 are much better suited to be played without the filter as they were built with the GBA SP and DS screen in mind, which use a less shitty screen than the wide model.

my eyes are also pretty shitty so heavily saturated colors really hurts my eyes, looking at how bright the carpet tile and Rutger’s hoodie just makes me not want to play the game anymore.

So yes, I play it like this, and it looks better this way IMO

And in what setting did you set it on? I know that it’s an mGBA emulator and not Virtual Boy Emulator. Just curious.

I use the simply named GBA color shader, just go to load new shader and look for the GBA color folder, shoulda been installed with MGBA

1 Like

Thanks. I will keep that setting in mind in the near future.

1 Like

Are we making things up with trust?

Yes, this support exist.

I’ve been replaying FE7 with a twist lately so…

2 Likes

Eliwood promoting Arena abuse.

3 Likes

Flames of Redemption:

War on Two Fronts:

League of Champions:

5 Likes

2 Princesses Nveryseth2

The man is Seth,who used a slim sword to solo the boss

4 Likes

Do I even want to know what that map is?

it looks like a recreation of 1-e from fe10, i’d give it a score of 73

1 Like

2 princesses/double princesses/futari no oojou
ch 25x iirc

2 Likes

FE_8_Remake_0002

12 Likes

Bruh I didn’t know Valter was the most relatable character in FE history

5 Likes