Hack Empty, No Play *COMPLETE, 0 CHAPTERS*

I’ve surveyed the FE hacking community for quite some time now, figuring out what it is hack players truly like about the hacks they play. Then, I compiled all of those traits into a singular .ups file. This should be the perfect Fire Emblem hack, right on the cusp of FEE3 2020! Finally, we will no longer have to hack, as no project can compare to Hack Empty, No Play.

hack empty

UPS file can be found here.
Thank you for creating, FE hackers, but we no longer need your services.

30 Likes

Can’t believe you stole my source code like this

9 Likes

I have made the perfect art for such a masterpiece

8 Likes

This is… Beautiful. A modern masterpiece, every part of this game, from the engaging gameplay, to the tear jerking story, to the wonderful ost transcends what I thought rom hacking could accomplish. I’m tempted to call this game of the year, but that feels like two low a title for this. Either way, I look forward to any other works from you, though hopefully you don’t attempt to give it some unneeded sequel that ruins how perfectly this game’s plot wrapped up.

3 Likes

Hey I gotta ask, what’s the status on this hack’s assets? Are they F2U or nah?

6 Likes

Finally. No more Fire Emblem.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

It’s always nice to see more complete hacks.

6 Likes

This is the final frontier.

Apparently these old threads are being bumped, so let me save you some trouble. Here’s our saga:

• inflated emblem where numbers are doubled
  • deflation emblem where numbers are halved to make fun of it (which is kind of mean spirited, but whatever)
  • inflated deflated emblem which is vanilla fe8u
  • emblem which makes everyone generic
  • nothing emblem which boots up but is unplayable
  • Hack Empty, No Play which does not even boot up
Source

Nothing Emblem - Because nothing

If it were up to me, I think it’d be fine to lock all of these threads except Inflated Emblem, as they’ve ran their joke and we don’t really need these all bumped. (I am a bit hypocritical in bumping this one myself, but I am anticipating them all being bumped anyway.)

Cool saga, tho

6 Likes

Thanks for nothing.

5 Likes

There is Nothing to thank.

3 Likes

Obligatory “better story than fates” comment

2 Likes