Ghast's MAKE A FUN CHAPTER IV: Submission #11: Knabepicer

Whoops, I don’t know why I kept thinking the deadline was april 20th. If there is a MAFC 5, I will just enter that one.

yeah sorry i lied about not submitting a mafc lul.

fun still sold separately tho.

1 Like

hey gang. Update. I’ve started playing the entries. There’s a ton to get through and I want to make sure they’re all ready to go as far as videos go before I start uploading them. Among the other things going on on my end, expect videos to start popping up for this early May. Really floored by all the entries, though!

20 Likes

update for you folks. I’m still playing some submissions because some of them are pretty large maps which will take a few sit-downs to get through. But I’m comfortable enough to get the ball rolling with daily uploads. Some projects for their size are going to be broken up into parts uploaded daily. because of the amount of submissions, I think the total event will last up until early June. I would say start expecting uploads to occur this week.
Sorry for the wait! I appreciate all the hard work put into these projects and it definitely shows

17 Likes

Ah yes, the classic Make A Fun FE4 Chapter approach, it’s a simple spell but quite effective, to make one chapter with the playtime of 3.

3 Likes

ya gotta do what ya gotta do

1 Like

Trailer is up folks!

16 Likes

Happiness achieved.

3 Likes

Okay I’ve watched the trailer, now where’s my gacha currency?

This is how it works right?

2 Likes

You just got paid in exposurecoin™.

2 Likes

Submission #1 by @Tequila !!

5 Likes

2spooky4me

Darrman coming in with a complete gamechanger

7 Likes

Oh yeah, that one! I was in the credits, so that’s neat.

Spoilers

Are you planning on showing the other endings, or just leaving it at that one video?

You want to try it out for yourself?

Come and get it!

Apply patch to FE8. This fixes the placeholder credits seen in the video as well.

5 Likes

just make a thread ngl

Simple, yet effective. this is by @AnnoyingAnon. Good work!

6 Likes

Sadly, due to a lack of time because of “Real Life Obligations™”, I couldn’t do what I wanted in the last part of the map, hence why it felt empty (and why the hack abruptly ends after killing Lyon). Might revisit the chapter one day and finish it.

8 Likes

and the world goes round
3 Likes

Yeah, I remember that. I binged every year one and two Ragefest submission, and the FE7 Boss Rush was almost immediately on my mind. Thankfully, this isn’t Ragefest, so the goal isn’t to break anyone’s psyche. Now we just need an FE6 Boss Rush… hmmmmst…