FIRE EMBLEM - Code of the Black Knights: Decisive Edition (30 chapters)

Okay, that’s doable. Thanks for the failsafe.

Okay, I really, really don’t like to complain about stuff, but the forced deployment on Endgame C is awful. this chapter is way harder than necessary when almost half my forces are unpromoted units not even level 15.

Summary

Currently employing the Warp staff + Lord Regent Schwarze strategy. Will update again upon completion

Update: It’s difficult but doable. Just gotta hog the columns.

Endgame C complete! Schwarze with the hard carry, as he does so often

The sound room seems to be missing a few tracks, as there is one that I cannot find and I’d like to check out where it comes from. It’s the ominous/spooky one that plays when

spoiler The White Weapon shows up near the endgame, also plays in some dialogue with Umbra. I couldn’t find the soundtrack anywhere in the sound room.

I think the soundtrack you’re looking for is number 150 “Dirge”.

That’s not the one I was thinking of. I’ll have to replay to find which exact scenes it plays in, but I looked through all the tracks in the sound room already and the one I’m looking for isn’t listed there

Weird, if you find anything please give us an update I’m curious on which track is it

most helpfull reply i ever seen talking about SS

1 Like

Okay so the specific track I’m talking about plays in Ch EX. 1: The Butterfly Effect (Route D) when check out where it comes from. It’s the ominous/spooky one that plays when

spoilerThe White Weapon shows up near the endga

Corsair

3d

I think the soundtrack you’re looking for is number 150 “Dirge”.

Rydell

3d

That’s not the one I was thinking of. I’ll have to replay to find which exact scenes it plays in, but I looked through all the tracks in the sound room already and the one I’m looking for isn’t listed there

Corsair

3d

Weird, if you find anything please give us an update I’m curious on which track is it

BidahSlayer

FE74ever

2d

most helpfull reply i ever seen talking about SS

ShareBookmarkFlagReply

Tracking

You will see a count of new replies because you posted a reply to this topic.

Suggested Topics

Projects

13_and_upcomplete_projectfe7_basereskin|9|2.1k|2h|
|Needing help|2|70|1h|
|Trying to expand my FE audience

Shilling|0|40|4h|
|Does anyone have FE6 FE7 FE8 steal hack patches?|0|71|8h|
|New Romhack - BIG DUDES: WORLD POLICE

Projects

17_and_up|1|686|May 11|

There are 7 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in Projects

QuoteEdit

Corsair

​​

​​​​​​​​​​​

Okay so the specific track I’m talking about plays in Ch EX. 1: The Butterfly Effect (Route D) when spoiler

Elias brings the party to the the black weapon. The track plays as the weapon appears, but it is not listed anywhere in the sound room
Since it’s nowhere to be found in the sound room, I wonder if anyone knows the name of the track.

im an author myself

and i really amazed with your skill/cappability in make worldbuilding also lore. love it!

1 Like

can’t you check the event in febuilder then search the song table for the ID of the music that is loaded

can’t run exe on a mac, and mine is too old to boot WINE:/

After following Yasako’s instructions I believe I might have found your track, and you are correct, its not in the sound room, I found its ID as well, 1F0, the song is nameless so it could be original to this hack as well, I don’t know how to siphon it from the rom data sadly without some guide

Ah, well thanks for letting me know, maybe i’ll peruse other means of extraction. Yeah that’s odd, even the custom tracks for this hack are named, at least in the sound room. Idk how to extract either, I’m very unskilled with tech stuff

I found a… solution, kinda, I guess, I replaced the ID of one of the songs in the sound room with the ID I found in the butterfly effect chapter, and it worked and it becomes playable in the sound room, the problem is I can’t modify your rom, nor send my modified rom due to the restrictions on archives I could send here, you would have to do it yourself if you wanted it in your sound room as well.

thanks for checking it out, good to know im not crazy at least

danggg I tried to end this game for 1stly by getting D route,

and its likely impossible…

imagine! wen I succeed hit that White God by eclipse TWICE and also help from Dark God from its 1st appearance. that White God use ultimate make all my comrade 1 HP DANGGG

and the sid eoffect of silence only one turn, bruhhh…

i cant imagine how people do it in hard level.

that’s not endgame you’re playing fwiw. That chapter is pretty easy if you have Grey/Hermes trained/alive tbh.
The reason I couldn’t finish Endgame D at the time was because iirc defeating the boss would not trigger the ending scene, or would spawn with hp overflow that caused him to be unkillable.

1 Like

Just passing by to congratulate on the great hack, i’ve been playing it and loving it so far, Zero has been carrying me since his joining chapter, what a gigachad.

2 Likes

the one i dislike in this game just the “minor arcana”

why you put a non exp unit, when you can make it regular can get exp unit?
its annoying when you still keep leveling to your unit.

is there a possibility to normal level get lost chapter?

since the from I played where normal level max points can get is 3
but S reward only for 4 foints