Fire Emblem: Champions Blade Beta (FIXED!)

Alright, I’ve fixed the mistakes so let’s try this again! Hopefully…

Hello Everyone! My name is MysticGold I’d like to introduce you all to my rom hack known as Fire Emblem: Champions Blade. This is only a beta that has 8 chapters only tested by me and one other person so it hasn’t gotten full testing. I’d like to share this beta with all of you as I love this community and everything in it.

Fire Emblem: Champions Blade is a rom hack that takes inspiration from the Fire Emblem manga, it is not a recreation but rather I took some story points and characters to add into this hack. Let us all journey back to Elibe for another tale, one that takes place during Binding Blade.

All of the portraits and classes are not mine and are all from the community

Screenshots

Credits

Here are all of the creator’s that I borrowed sprites from!:

• XPGamesNL link to youtube page-XPGamesNL Youtube Channel
  • Zarg, creator of Fire Emblem: The Eligor’s Spear
  • Arch, creator of Fire Emblem: Elibean Nights
  • TactHack, creator of Fire Emblem: Order of the Crimson Arm
  • MrGreen 3339, creator of Fire Emblem: Justice & Pride
  • InvdrZim13, creator of Fire Emblem: Staff of Ages
  • BigMood, creator of Fire Emblem: The Dragon Herald
  • PkMnBro1, Mugging Blitz

If I got any of the names wrong or anything of the sort please tell me so I can fix this. I am just listing where I got the portraits from currently so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Overall there is a lot more planned for this hack but I’m just a kid who doesn’t have a lot of rom hacking experience. I just like everyone else love Fire Emblem and the community and just wish to share. Please leave any criticisms, complaints, bugs, tips, or anything else in the comments as this could help me. Now then, I hope I did this right. you may start your journey with the boy named Al!

le snip link

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fire Emblem: Champions Blade Beta