Fire Emblem: Aletheia - 14 chapters done

Sword dance is gonna be busted but oh well.

I’ve updated the patch to include Serini’s new personal, as well as reallocating skills so everyone has a personal skill!
Also, chapter 5 is playable, but without any story.

1 Like

Chapter 5 has been completed in its entirety!

4 Likes

Chapter 6, and thus, the first arc of the game, has been completed! Some general polishing is left, but the 0.1 release is coming soon!

5 Likes

Dismount? Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thracia time, baby

With character palettes being complete, and general polish being done (like new weapon icons), I can officially declare the 0.1 version to be live! As always, download is at the OP.

3 Likes

Looking forward to giving this a whirl!

Small behind the scenes update. I’ve been messing around with staves, and here’s some of the edits that I’ve made:
Restore now has mag/2 range:

The dancer rings have been turned into staves (renamed to Empower, Enarmor, Embolden, and Enswiften) and have tweaked effects:

Unlock now unlocks chests in addition to doors:

And a preview of the S rank staff!:

Edit: Because I can’t stop:

7 Likes

I know I’ve been spamming, but this particular staff has been a monumental undertaking for my lacking asm skills. I present, the rewarp staff:

3 Likes

The video seems to not want to play in my Fire Fox browser. What type of file is this?

An mp4.
Edit: Changed it to a youtube video since streamable doesn’t want to play, for some reason.

1 Like

Couple new skills that will be implemented:

Work on chapter 7 is progressing, slowly, but surely.

2 Likes

You forgot to remove the fog palette to make it Thracia fog in C6 bro it wasn’t challenging enough
I actually thurroughly enjoyed this game. Final Parts up tomorrow and Saturday!

1 Like

Chapter 7, the beginning of a new arc, has been completed! As always, latest download is in the OP.

1 Like

Thanks to corona quarantine, I’ve had a lot of time to work on the hack, so here’s chapter 8!

1 Like

Nice snow this is gonna be a fun map to play.

It’s just aesthetic weather. I wouldn’t be that evil.

I figured. I did the same thing myself.

Holiday update: You will now be able to have Serini wear hair dye after a certain point in the story!

2 Likes