Fire Emblem 4 Binary: English Translation (v0.7)

I can’t help you without you giving more detail on what you’re doing. Be more specific before saying it “doesn’t work”.

I’ll save you the trouble of hunting for a header tool and link one for you:

NVM Forgot to header

Glad you got it working. Enjoy!

hey just wanted to ask how you are doing

Is this supposed to happen . this is arthur

Sibling relation locks have been removed as part of the hack. That is working as intended. If you want to not pair those who should not be paired, keep them apart from each other and activate conversations with any other partner. Arthur can talk to Fee in Chapter 8 to get love points between them, for example.

is there a info dump or changelog?

Aside from what’s in the readme, there is not. Some Japanese hacks come with large amounts of documentation, but Binary isn’t one of them.

Are there like more events if so where and how do i get more holy weapons this leaves so many questions

There aren’t really any additional events. If there’s an event in vanilla, there’s an event here. Some of the holy weapons do move from vanilla, so I’ll tell you where the edited ones are. In the future, refer to the LP Archive for any information.

Holsety gets dropped by Musar, the mage knight in Chapter 9.
Torhammer is dropped by Chapter 10 Ishtar.
Falaflame is dropped by Alvis.
Swanchika is dropped by Burian, from Dozel.
Ichival is dropped by Scorpio, from the Jungby army.
The Gungnir is still enemy only and cannot be obtained.
Everything else is the same as vanilla.

1 Like

Does anyone know why the game softlocks if you visit the Shield Sword Villiage in Ch4 with Silvia like you’re supposed to? For some reason once you visit the event goes normally, the music plays and for some reason Silvia’s map sprite is still doing it’s normal map animation (not dancing) but for some reason Jamke’s sprite is the one that changes, like it’s trying to make Jamke dance (while he obviously can’t).

That village is infamously bugged even in the vanilla game, and I couldn’t tell you the cause. To get around the Defence Sword crash, make an in-game save before Sylvia visits the village. Reload the game and then visit the village. Don’t try to use save states. They won’t help you fix the problem.

Can you provide us the maximum stats for new & modified classes such as Iron Mage?
Currently I am deciding Sharlow/Corpul’s path but don’t know which has the best maximum Magic for them.

Finally beat the game. I decided to humiliate Julius with a 0% hit just for fun. Holyn!Larcei is fair and balanced.

2 Likes

Are the dialogue texts on this game still untranslated?

It seems so…