FEU Drama Thread

Chocolate pastries actually taste pretty bad.

Chocolate candy, however, or like chocolate chip, is pretty alright.

fft-SaXor But you see Sir Pandaniel You are hacking the rom
fft-and not romming the hack. Therefore romhacking is  correct.

10 Likes

https://chickenonaraft.com/

That is all.

5 Likes

English is an evolving language. Hacks are just a bunch of gobbledygook data without ROMs. Therefore, you are romming the hack by applying the hack to a ROM. In the same way that you are homing a stray cat.

1 Like

i think hackromming as a verb is a silly but i prefer hackrom as a noun. The output of hacking the rom, or romhacking, is creating an epic hackrom

this is some serious drama we’re discussing today lads.

Today’s drama: words ???

1 Like

But ackshually, it’s hackroom. I have evidence, courtesy of the Pokémon hacking community of which we all wish we were a part:

Dangerous-Donkey has spoken

5 Likes

brain read homing as in homing missilefatalfuryspecial-Thats kinda cursed not gonna lie.

We did it, fam. We have reached peak FEU.

4 Likes

So much drama. We’re lagging the website because of it. The end times are coming! Panic!

1 Like

This has been the best team building exercise ever. Of all time.

1 Like

Team building, you say?

Are you suggesting we have built a team worthy of a community rom hack? Surely it won’t go up in flames this time. Just ignore the million previous attempts.

2 Likes

FEU Drama Blitz hackroom???

1 Like

hack bad

phoenix

This has just became a second underest.

Fine, here’s a real one:

If you post some shit and everyone gets so up in arms that your thread gets locked, people didn’t “misunderstand” you, your ass is just bad at communicating. Maybe go get a radio certification or something.

i mean what tlp 2 haha archers bad

9 Likes

Every hack should be just like Dream of Five

4 Likes

fire emblem the last promise 5

100th post so it’s absolutely true.

Desert maps with fog of war are superior to all others.

5 Likes