FEE3 2020: 10/2 - 10/19/20

This map gives me Kaga vibes and you should watch to see if you feel the same. Nice work GodSejeong97 for putting this together and TDAWS for the showcase.

7 Likes

Take notes IS - you don’t need avatar characters!!

9 Likes

legends of avenir disagrees

1 Like

The first of Memestaralbert’s 2 hack entries (a productive year!) ft. some nice tunes and palettes.

11 Likes

i don’t usually follow hacks, so it’s super cool when i see a derivation of something i made f2u suddenly pop up somewhere, especially since i’m not good at the art :slight_smile:

Lovely art and cool map sprites. Looking forward to the release!

“I loved making this because it was fun, you know?” - gultykappa. This guy knows what it is all about.

11 Likes

The forgotten FE game gets a translation. Very cool, Darrman!

12 Likes

Aw, yeah, this is happening! Four Kings is a go! Hope you all enjoy the video we prepared, featuring commentary from me and pandan, and an amazing trailer by runa!

15 Likes

An SRPG project with custom assets! Thanks Attila for recording.

A custom project unlike anything else I’ve seen. Thank you Zanryu for recording this!

17 Likes

Whoa… nice graphics. :flushed:

MrGreen’s latest [complete] romhack effort on display. Thanks Attila for recording.

8 Likes

There it is! Was wondering if Kai submitted it or not!

2 Likes

Sphealnuke’s project looking cool with custom animations! Thank you HeartHero for recording.

7 Likes

Yeah. Greater thanks for going ham on the dialogue.

1 Like

Kokue’s exciting indie project!

Sme takes you to court!

Neat stuff, everyone.

13 Likes

Gultykappa is at it again with a custom project this time, Flames of Freedom. Big thank you to HeartHero for recording this!

8 Likes

Great visuals and neat character designs. It’s Hiraeth by Zoisite. BuskHusker art is always a nice bonus, too!

12 Likes

hack bad

I disagree, hireath = winning!

3 Likes

Rejoice, lovelies! This version is purely raw footage.

9 Likes