FE8 PME, yay(submissions closed)(cancelled)

Ah I wanted her to be a bit masculine (this definitely has nothing to do with me being to lazy to scroll through the repository for a feminine selice)

Okay, then it will stay the same portrait

Wait by stat the same do you mean it’ll have franz portrait?

You have a problem in being just a lord? I need to not waste class slots so more people make custom classes

No, the portrait you sent

Alright cool, also could I tinker with my stats a bit (also I don’t mind just being a lord)

Wait if I’m just a lord, why not just replace eirika?

Eirika is already filled, but it will have eirika class

Ah alright I’ll just stick to Franz then

Uhm, hello.

Name: Veliko
Affinity: Thunder
Replacing: Innes
Class: Espion (Basically Assassin)
Description: A cheery assassin with a sharp eye. Seems to love potatoes.
Death quote(optional): Ah!.. I didn’t know this would hurt so much…
Ending(optional): Veliko continued to wander in search of the many types of potatoes grown throughout the land.

bases: (Unless I miscounted Innes has 62 points to play with, so…)

Hp: +12
Str: +6
Mag: 0
Skl: +13
Spd: +7
Lck: +10
Def: +3
Res: +10
CON: +1

Growths:

Hp: 60%
Str: 60%
Mag: 5%
Skl: 80%
Spd: 80%
Lck: 20%
Def: 10%
Res: 60%

Skills(max 2 for the start, but more 4 by level up and promotion): (Of course, do feel free to omit some if they’re too much.)
Assassinate, Impale
Insight, Battle Veteran
Frenzy, Wind Disciple

Palette (optional, and send the pallet value):
Will probably do later.

Inventory(4 items, any item):
Netherbane (PRF, 10 MT, 9 WT, 20 CRIT, 40 uses, 1-2 range. Poisons enemies. Applies Seal Defence.) (Would use the ‘Knife’ animation from the battle animations provided, else it’s just the usual magic sword animation, the ‘spell animation’ is just an arrow.)
Killing Edge

Portrait
Veliko

Netherbane icon (Jubby)~

Class animation~

Map sprites~

Credits~
Jubby ~ Netherbane icon
Archerbias ~ Map sprites
Pikmin1211, Maiser6, Skitty, GabrielKnight ~ Battle animation

I’m probably forgetting something, will likely edit more.

2 Likes

Name: Black Knight
Replacing: Seth
Class: General
Description: It’s that dude from Tellius or something
Death quote(optional):
Ending(optional):

bases(it is the normal of the filled character, just enter the base modifications):

Hp: +4 (35)
Str: -6 (8)
Mag: -5
Skl: +9 (22)
Spd:
Lck: -13 (0)
Def: +6 (17)
Res: +3 (11)
Con: +2 (13)

Growths(375% in the case of Myrrh replacement or any manakete 650%):

Hp: 80%
Str: 70%
Mag: 0%
Skl: 45%
Spd: 45%
Lck: 55%
Def: 40%
Res: 40%

Skills(max 2 for the start, but more 4 by level up and promotion):
Luna, Renewal
Pallette (optional, and send the pallet value):
promoted pallette: 5553FF7FFF6B7F331B25B2105D2EE91459676E5AAA41CE41CE394A29E71CA514

• Alondite (Not a Prf)
    A-rank, 18 mt, 80% Hit, 5% Crit, 1-2 range (Use flux animation for ranged), 20 Wt, Does not break.
  • Vulnerary

Portrait:
Knight
(by myself)

2 Likes

Holy Sword
And here it is! In all of it’s importable glory!

1 Like

A few things, first, i don’t know how to make a weapon activate a skill in the character, if it is easy you could tell me? And the class, there is a difference beetween the original assassin that make sense to add it instead of just renaming assassin?

Ah, there’s the skill thing for items, on the right side under Description/Use Screen. Alternatively you could set the debuff thing under the skill where it’d act like Fates’ daggers. If you’d like though I could grab screenshots and stuff.
Espion drops whatever’s in magic to strength, I think that’s just +1 stat and +2 cap though.

Well, if is just that i could just put the changes in sprites and stats to assassin? Its because someone could want assassin or put a custom class but don’t have class slots or don’t want the name if the class, there is a problem in just being a change in assassin?

Name: Lewyn
Replacing: Duessel
Class: Sage
Description: The prince of Silesse and a former bard. Something is different about him…
Death quote(optional): “Ugh… I… I still have things to do… I CANNOT die…”
Ending(optional): Afterwards, Lewyn went on to lands unknown. Nobody knows where he went…

bases(it is the normal of the filled character, just enter the base modifications):

Hp: -5
Str: Irrelevant
Mag: 0
Skl: 0
Spd: +2
Lck: +1
Def: -10
Res: +3

Growths(375% in the case of Myrrh replacement or any manakete 650%): Fast boi.

Hp: 95
Str: 10
Mag: 50
Skl: 40
Spd: 80
Lck: 40
Def: 20
Res: 40

Skills(max 2 for the start, but more 4 by level up and promotion): Crit +15, Charisma

Palette (optional, and send the pallet value)
promoted palette: 007EFF7FFF6B1F4B2E19EF16080E2515AB5D65410425FF6353732B468631A514

• Forseti (Except it only gives +3 speed and skill and has 15 might, FE4 Forseti is overkill LOL)
  • Elixir
  • Silence Staff

Portrait (Made by Atey)
Lewyn {Atey}

Well this is a predicament.

Well, the growths don’t equal to 375, this is made because is a promoted or you didn’t knew?

Also, you want to change the npc cavaliers to npc mages and receive a guiding ring instead of a knight crest?

Hopefully this works.(And if I’m doing it right…)
Name:Monathea
Replacing:Joshua
Class:Troubadour, Staff & Sword
Promotion: Mage Knight, Staff & Sword & Magic
Description:A wondering princess of Jehanna. Vengeance is consuming her soul.
Affinity: Light

Death quote:NO! Where… where are you… La…

Ending:Monathea, Queen of Moonlight
With her journey complete she returns to Jehanna to take over as Queen. Though the death of her mother never leaves her mind and her heart empty, she was always accompanyed by her truest friend.

Paired Ending:Mona as Queen adopted many children and helped improve their lives and they, the lives of her people. Lacer, orphan turned king he strives to protect his wife and sooth her soul. They raised many children together blood or not.

Bases(base modifications?)
Lv:1 or 5
Hp:23
Str:5
Mag:1
Skl:7
Spd:8
Lck:7
Def:5
Res:7
Con:5
Staff:C
Sword:E

Growths=375%
Hp:60
Str:35
Mag:60
Skl:50
Spd:70
Lck:40
Def:30
Res:30

Skills:Canto+, Discipline+, Frenzy, Aptitude, Charge, Malefic Aura

Pallette Troubadour :5553FF7FFF6B1C4B2E19FE3EFF6BA5140A2ECC2ECF31734E0E42CC2EAF1FA514
promoted pallette Mage Knight :5553FF7FDF57DD3A162E4E1D73464B2D0A2ECC2ECC2E0A227346CF314B2DA514

Moonlit Sword - SwdPrf Rng1 wt5 mt7 hit85 crt10 use45 wexp1 - Magic Weapon +2mag

Mend
Unlock Staff
Bleumond- AnimaPrf Rng1-2 Mt6 Wt8 Hit95 Crt0 Uses80 Brave

Name:Lacer
Replacing:Natasha
Class:Archer
Promotion:Ranger
Description:Bodyguard for the wondering Princess, Monathea. Tries to Sooth her rage.
Affinity: Ice

Death quote(optional):I’m sorry Mo … na…
Ending(optional):Lacer, Moonlit Guardian: With the end of the war he returns to Jehanna. He convinced the new ruler to take in the orphans of their realm. He taught the next generation of royal guards.

bases
Hp:19
Str:4
Mag:1
Skl:5
Spd:10
Lck:6
Def:5
Res:0
Con:5
Bow:D

Growths
Hp:75
Str:50
Mag:0
Skl:60
Spd:40
Lck:105
Def:35
Res:10

Skills(max 2 for the start, but more 4 by level up and promotion): Vigilance, Armsthrift(Luck), Acrobat, Moonbow, Deadeye(Skill), Knight Aspirant

Pallette Archer: (Will do later)
promoted pallette Ranger:(Will do later)

Inventory

Lunar Bow(Killer Ballista Icon): BowPrf Rng1-2 Wt5 Mt6 Hit85 Crt5 Use35 wexp1 Luna Effect +2str & Def
Long Bow
Vulnerary