[FE8] Fire Emblem: TMGC (Complete up to Chapter 25)

Uploaded a very important hotfix - there was a bug I failed to notice related to gold-setting between the Blair and Viridian chapters - I recommend updating ASAP.

3 Likes

This is the best hack I’ve played, and I’m not exaggerating when I say it. I’m convinced that it has something for everyone. It has several difficulties, several modes (such as in-built 100%, 0%, and Reverse Mode, as well as fixed growths), very enjoyable characters, a lot of technically impressive features, a lot of very creative weaponry, tons of tools for the player, and a story that has gradually pulled me in so much that at this point I can’t wait for TMGC to be finished.

Play it. No matter what kind of FE player you are, or what FE game is your favorite, I’m convinced that this hack will have something for you.

And no, I wasn’t paid to advertise the hack. I just sincerely believe it’s fantastic.

5 Likes

It’s FEE3 time once again! Go give the trailer a watch if you haven’t. It’s pretty epic. https://youtu.be/4_JcwfSCuws?si=MJ8XdIXAbr8teXo-

Did you watch it? Good. Have a fresh new patch.

This update covers up to the end of Chapter 25, with all main story and support text included (i swear i’ll finish the bios someday).
Note that this update has a lot of little things that’ll change the entire game up, so if you’re thinking of starting a new run, there’s never been a better time!

Featuring:
-devvy inspired design!
TMGC.emulator-5

-Perfectly normal held items!
TMGC-0

-More perfectly normal held items!
TMGC-1TMGC-2

-Familial bonds!
TMGC-3TMGC-4

-Good deals!
TMGC-0 (2)

-Much more!
TMGC.emulator-6TMGC-5

ooweeoo i look just like buddy holly

18 Likes

Hit the Viridian chapters, I am not a big Zeke fan but otherwise I have been really loving Blair and the other characters in the game, the bigger mystery is fun and the classes are really solid. I am really enjoying the game. Gonna take a pause from TMGC here because I am not itching to play a new party but I’ll pick it back up some other time, I wanna see Blair’s story through the end. Thank you for making this game.

3 Likes

Pushed a fix for Rose’s shops not working - now instead of calling her notoriously buggy shop, purchases from her are handled through a far more stable system of dialogue branches.

2 Likes

Coming from the far lands, I’ve played this hack recently and saw it was updated with many new fantastic features!

It has a transformation unit like Xein from Fire Emblem 1! Unbreakable weapons that don’t disappear like FE4! It also has excellent spritework and animations that match those of Sacred Echos! The story is sure to keep you on your feet, two sublords! Woah mama!

I recommend Two MilkMen to those who find it, join the discord!

1 Like

This one of the ones I am totally waiting for. I mage lord is always top tier to me!

I havent properly played in a while, but i remember this hack being in its early stages. It sure has been a journey getting here, and I’m looking forward to every future update!
anyways have this cool picture to make this post silly
smugtori

2 Likes