[Fe8] Fire Emblem: S.S-Monster Mash! [v1.2.5] [A modified fe8 campaign, where you play as monster classes!] (TLCC mode Update [v1.2.2], Implementing The Bael Expansion soon, looking for partners to help out and chat with

Yeah, how to patch it

download the patch.
acquire a fresh US FE8 rom (Donā€™t ask where to get one, thatā€™s illegal)
get a rom patcher application or use a website like this
apply the patch. (Rename the patched rom to whatever you want)
play

Thank you

In case moderators want to know why I flagged this post, upon promoting Amelia she becomes a topless, with pixel nipples on her map sprite. She is a child.

Are you referring to her promotion into sealā€™s bael queen sprite? If so that isnā€™t intentional, this is because her previous class as bael (F) goes to that class which uses sealā€™s animations

Iā€™ll remove the link for the time being; @DATonDemand if you can message the staff here or me on discord when you can switch it to something else, youā€™re free to reupload a patch

Well itā€™s pretty dead as a project but if I do ever revitalise it sure, it wouldnā€™t be too hard to mod sealā€™s anims.

Honestly Iā€™d never expect something like this to occur 9 months in, that was the last thing i was thinking when i changed ameliaā€™s class. If anybody thinks this please know that it isnā€™t intentional

I donā€™t, hence why this is the response.

Thanks

By any chance is there a way to hide the topic? Not like itā€™s gonna get updated anyhows