[FE8] [Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance

Hey, funny thing, I think the iron axe from the village where the monsters first appear has more durability than usual. Looks like I don’t need to buy another axe for Ross… At least, not for a while. :smiley:

Oh how sad at the entrance to chapter 13 ephraim route the game freezes at the entrance to the chapter

Yeah, I agree.

What do you mean? Something like that should not happen. If it did, it’s a bug. Can you send a screenshot?

Yeah, I noticed that issue. It has something to do with the chapter title introduction. I’ll have a fix ready soon.

2 Likes

Hey so im having trouble with the rom it keeps restarting itself everytime i try and go to chapter 6

not game breaking, but, when selecting “wait” on units with canto+ it treats “wait” as an action and prompts canto instead of ending the unit’s turn.

if you don’t skip the chapter dialogue it won’t skip it, that’s how it was with me

Guys, I fixed the issue with the chapter intro crashing the game. Please download version 1.0.1 in the main download link. Saves are compatible with version 1.0.

It’s the same issue reported by Arthur. I uploaded versions 1.0.1, which should fix this.

Yeah, I didn’t run into this issue while testing the lite version because canto+ is only present in the full version. I got in touch with the folks working on the skill system and I’m told this is an issue with FEBuilder’s current version. It should be resolved when it gets a new update.

2 Likes

Here you go.

Yeah, I’m not even mad, I just find it hilarious to me. In fact, I might just not use it just because it may as well be a legendary treasure, lol.

3 Likes

I just tested it and there’s nothing wrong? Weird. Did you start a fresh new save or did you upgrade from one of the previous versions?

1 Like

24 HP at level 1?. What are his bases now? Does he still have the same personal skill?

New save. I honestly don’t know how I got it. I just tried to think of a logical solution… And I’m playing this on mobile only… But like I said, I just find it funny, like how I exploited Bone to keep attacking Gilliam when he has no weapons in a fort.

Tbf, I’m doing Fixed Growths this time.

OK? I asked for his bases as level 1 he usually has 15 HP. And if he has the same personal skill

Same personal Skill, yes. Bases, not sure.

Ah damn. If you have any characters with new personals could you share? Thanks

Well, I believe Vanessa has Perfectionist instead of the usual Rally Speed, which is a shame, really. Really liked that one.

Oh OK. What about Mulder the Boulder?

I believe he’s immune to Seal Skills, but I could be mistaken. I don’t really tend to pay attention.

I updated the main post with information related to the hack. There’s even a guide for all the new stuff for those who don’t want to miss anything. Beware of mild spoilers, though. The skill sheet has been updated as well.

So i also found the axe with 218 uses. Not complaining though. :rofl:

EDIT: Them being custom names, i ask what Sagacity and In Extremis is?