[FE8] [Complete] A Not-So-Faithful FE1 Remaster

Sounds like you’re playing the more faithful version of the hack. I didn’t include the patch for that in the dropbox linked in this thread. Did you get the patch from the other FE1 remaster thread?

I found a weird softlock in Chapter 24. If any enemy tries to move into a specific mountain tile, the game just never lets said enemy end its move and it just gets stuck there. The music still plays like normal, so it’s not a complete freeze.

That chapter is buggy as hell and I really have no idea why. It seems to softlock in lots of different circumstances.

the patch folder is empty, were can I find the not so faithful patch?

I reuploaded them just now. I’m not sure if I have a time limit for how long I can host files or what.

1 Like

awesome thank you so much, I see them now

I don’t find the file.
Can you reupload it, please?

It seems the patch is no longer available for download. When I open the Dropbox link, it only contains a file for Twilight of the Tyrant, which is a different ROM hack.

1 Like

Ye, the link were we can download the rom it’s shows other one.