Fe7 ❝Balanced❞ PME

Most likely, depending on how many custom classes it stacks out to in the end.

Name: Evilerika
Desc: Lady evil, evil!!, She’s a magical, mystical woman.
Title: Crazy
Class: Lance lord (Aka copy ephraim’s class) oh also the SS is her final bases (will nerf/buff if needed)
Promote: Great Lord (Female sprite of Ephraim’s class but with lances and axes)

Portrait:
Evil Eirica(blood) {DatonDemand}

Starts as an enemy, Talk to recruit
Battle dialogue: Kill-kill hahaha kill kill kill
Recruit dialogue: No kill? NO KILL!! WILL KILL!!
Death dialogue: NOOOO… Kill?
WRank: Lances: C
Animation:
Base:

Promo:

Custom item is reiginleif

1 Like

By +2 con what do you mean, these are all supposed to be final stats, not personal stats

oh okay hum so 10 con is the final amount

1 Like

aight, thanks. Everything checks out but please include final calculated points next time you submit.
(I used soldier as custom class doesn’t work rn, meant to rework that option.)

1 Like

wait 0 luck? lmao gal boutta get crit

Name: Elin
Description: Literally real. Not sure what you’re on about. Basically not human. You can tell.
Portrait:
My First Mug (needs work but LESS GO)
Portrait Credit: AI??? (“Touchups” by me)

Affinity: Fire
Lyn Mode Inventory:
Slim Lance
Steel Lance
Vulnerary
Energy Ring
Palette: 1F42FF7FD5F7A3E3337B1320C2A69251C37F725701DAE3D4B31E71C8518630C
Promoted Palette is same as Regular Palette (At least the General should be)
Death Quote: “I can’t generate a response to this loss…”
Title: Cyber Guardian Resurgence
Ending: The world, once again safe from the threat of rouge AI, begins to heal. Data streams flow smoothly, and corrupted systems are repaired. The inhabitants of the digital realm, represented by various AI characters, express their gratitude and relief. You, the player, witness the virtual world’s rebirth and Cyber Guardian’s acceptance among its digital bretheren.
Starting Army: Blue
Location/Recruitment: Wherever the party generally starts, like in that area.
Misc Requests: https://github.com/Klokinator/FE-Repo/tree/main/Battle%20Animations/Infantry%20-%20Knights,%20Generals,%20Armors/[Knight-Reskin]%20[U]%20Helmetless%20Repal%20v1%20by%20Alice (The palette should match this knight animation, not the vanilla one).

oops, fixed, she’s still above the allowed point value

Gonna be real I don’t know how the point value works lol

Yeah, it’s quite complex because i wanted people to have more customizability over their units but trying to keep it “balanced”
the calculate button at the bottom of the page calcs it for you.

Name: Yunaka
Description: A cheerful assassin well known for saying Hiya papaya.
Portrait:
IMG_0271
Portrait Credit: Alice
Stats Screenshot:

Lyn Mode Inventory (if applicable; maximum of 1 statbooster or promotion item):

• Iron Sword

Palette (Optional, also send the text pallet value, not the image):
Promoted Palette:
Death Quote: In the end…it’s all the same. May as well have died all those years ago…
Title: Hidden Mask
Lyn Mode Ending: After the conflict Yunaka was held as a hero by more people around her. Although there are still a few that resent Yunaka for her heroic deeds.
Ending: Following the war Yunaka retired from being an assassin and instead live out her days as a street performer. She soon met another performer by the name of Seadall and the two became close.
Starting Army (Must be Red if you checked HMBs): Red in Chapter 6. Green in Chapter 16.
Location/Recruitment: In Chapter 6 Yunaka starts out standing guard of one of the switches the one on the top of the map (not the one that the boss is standing on). She will attack one of your units if you’re not careful enough. Have Lyn or whoever replace her to recruit Yunaka. In Chaptet 16 she starts at the middle of the map surrounded by Myrmidon Mercenary and Mage as a green. Get any one of the lord to her before she’s killed. Yunaka can still be recruited if she survives the chapter.
Misc Requests:

3 Likes

Do you want me to use leila’s battle animations for her or import cath’s?
Also do you have a preference on female assassin animations?

Uses leila’s animations.

Also could you uses this animations by SHYUTERz for female assassin?

1 Like

@MageBoy so uh you gonna explain how the points work?

Points are simply my way of trying to prevent units from becoming too busted, while giving the player a much broader way to customize units. They’re based on a variety of factors inputted, such as bases, level joined, growths, items etc. You can play around with messing with unit stats and such to see what degree they affect things.

I can dm you the formulas if you want but I just keep that stuff under the hood since the website I posted in the op calculates the points for you.

So, what should I nerf to make her inline with the point system?

her points are at 83, which is an acceptable value. Any value below 0 is deemed ‘too strong’ for the pme.

aight

Real talk initially I just wanted to have a liquid-core unit and then I realized how much better things could be.

Name: Brigand
Description: It’s the legend himself, the ultimate trope. The romhack brigand!
Portrait:
Rat

Portrait Credit: Whatever intsys employee sprited this guy for all of the two scenes hes in before being casted down to ginnungagap.

Stats Screenshot

Now, elaborating a lil bit as you can probably see. His entire shtick is that he’s got some really sweet offences, but my god he’s not gonna be hitting anything ever unless you’re praying to god he lands every hit.

Affinity: Anima

Palette (Optional, also send the text pallet value, not the image):
Promoted Palette:
Death Quote: …Guess…this is punishment fer’ all I’ve done…here’s hopin’ I’ll see him on the other side some day…
Title: The Trope V2
Ending: As quick as he appeared, he headed back home. A man free of the burden weighing down on him, and back into the arms of who he loved.

Starting Army (Must be Red if you checked HMBs): Blue
Location/Recruitment: Automatic recruitment T1, joins in the same spot that Matthew would be on
Misc Requests: None.

2 Likes

Name: Glass
Description: Known for his “peerless swordplay.”
Portrait: Just use base FE7 Glass’s portrait
Portrait Credit: FE7
Stats Screenshot:

Lyn Mode Inventory (if applicable; maximum of 1 statbooster or promotion item): Mani Katti, Vulnerary
Palette (Optional): No
Promoted Palette: No
Death Quote: Oh god damn it. Bury me with my sword.
Title: “Peerless” Swordsman
Lyn Mode Ending: Glass took a vacation after the siege Caelin. He and Batta would occasionally meet up for lunch on the weekends.
Ending: After the victory at the dragon’s gate, Glass became world famous. He would go on to expand his brand as “The Peerless Swordsman.” He ended up taking on an single apprentice, a young man named Rutger.
Starting Army (Must be Red if you checked HMBs): Red in Lyn mode, blue in Hector mode.
Location/Recruitment: Lyn chapter 2 boss, talk to him with Lyn replacement. Joins army at start of battle in Hector mode chapter 13
Misc Requests: Give him the abillity to use the Mani and Sol Katti. It would be funny.

2 Likes